Bigi (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

few things on social media about him returning.

Often defended him in the past but it's a big no from me this time around.

Terry_dactyl

I seem to be in the minority but I really liked Bigi. Second time around I thought he started off pretty poorly but I put this down to fitness.
I really don’t know if we’d want him back or not...has he been playing well or progressed? I think we certainly need a centre mid.

Nick

Administrator
He was awful last time round.

He chose to move to Scotland, just because he wants to come back to be closer to his family we shouldn't be a fallback. The same as with Baker we shouldn't have been a club he could rely on close to home to let him play for them.

No thanks from me, let him stay in Scotland or let his agent try his luck with other local clubs.

Sky Blue Harry H

If he's good enough, I have no issues. I don't know whether he is or not. Remember some having an issue when #Doyler returned. Edit: I want him back now, just to fry Grendel's brain!

SBAndy

Not for me either. Liked him but if we’re honest he was nowhere near good enough in our last L1 stint and I can’t imagine he’s improved significantly enough to be pushing Championship level, which is what we need to consider when making signings if that is what we’re aspiring to.

vow

Wouldn't want any player back just for their own convenience.
If Bigi did come back I'd have no issue, MR would utilise him correctly, probably as cover.

Wouldn't wanna pay a fee though.

Magwitch

Why not ? He wasn’t the greatest second time around but we were a poor team then, he puts a shift in and we haven’t too much centre midfield cover, if MR thinks he can do a job for him I’ll give him a chance

covcity4life

It's just a rumour

I wouldn't mind him back. He was clearly 1 of our best midfielders but our chav fans who hate any attempt at forward pass would sigh and tut all game long st Ricoh

Slade dropping him also contributed to our relegation

That said he turned down a cintract(prob was poor wages and if ppl stand up for mcnukty leaving why not bigI?) So I can't see robin's bringing him back

But I wouldn't mind seeing him back.

hill83

So was Jordan Turnbull

WarlikeWhichBoar-size_restricted.gif

Deity

A player who has never fulfilled his potential.

Moved to the big time too early in his football development.

Better than Shipley or Westbrooke.

I’m relaxed either way ....

fernandopartridge

It's just a rumour

I wouldn't mind him back. He was clearly 1 of our best midfielders but our chav fans who hate any attempt at forward pass would sigh and tut all game long st Ricoh

Slade dropping him also contributed to our relegation

That said he turned down a cintract(prob was poor wages and if ppl stand up for mcnukty leaving why not bigI?) So I can't see robin's bringing him back

But I wouldn't mind seeing him back.
I wouldn't take him back even though I think he's a competent footballer. He's just not consistent enough and doesn't effect games enough. Andy fucking Rose kept him out of the Motherwell side ffs

Deity

Based on Westbrookes footballing career to date ... 2 years younger, only 7 full senior appearances.

Bigi has had over 100

Perhaps an unfair comparison ...

fernandopartridge

Based on Westbrookes footballing career to date ... 2 years younger, only 7 full senior appearances.

Bigi has had over 100

Perhaps an unfair comparison ...

Indeed, Westbrooke hasn't been relegated twice. He could yet make 93 appearances in the next year or two, not that it's a particularly relevant stat

higgs

Wouldn't mind seeing him return once he doesn't take the free-kick s but who would you drop for him?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Greggs

Would struggle to get a game for the Boro or Beduff, no thanks.

SkyBlueScottie

Robins judgement is good enough for me. However he has openly admitted that he was not mentally or physically prepared for Scottish football as he thought he would walk into the team. His best performance for us last time, was at Wembley, before that, it was when he was challenged publically in the press by the manager at the time ( possibly Mowbray) Sounds like a bit of an attitude problem in terms of effort and application to me.

fernandopartridge

Robins judgement is good enough for me. However he has openly admitted that he was not mentally or physically prepared for Scottish football as he thought he would walk into the team. His best performance for us last time, was at Wembley, before that, it was when he was challenged publically in the press by the manager at the time ( possibly Mowbray) Sounds like a bit of an attitude problem in terms of effort and application to me.
He thinks he's much better than what he actually is

vow

Wouldn't mind seeing him return once he doesn't take the free-kick s but who would you drop for him?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Atm I believe he'd just be cover for injuries, perhaps.

Users who are viewing this thread