Bigi goal! (3 Viewers)

Sky

do the people who said 500k was too much and we should bite their hand off still have the same opinion....JOKE. If we kept him this season he'd be worth 5m+ based on other players who perform well at his age

wingy

ITs not an exact science ,but if the quoted £500k-£1M. figure is accurate its been poor business ,double

that should'nt have been improbable,hopefully there are add ons when played so many prem games ,internationals

and when sold on.:thinking about:

Last edited:

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Bitter much? Don't click into the thread, don't read it, refrain from posting. The fact you've done all three, twice, shows that we're all a little interested/proud of Bigi and what he's doing.

Ooooo! Get you sweetie! I'll click, read and post on whatever threads I want. It's called a "forum". It's for varying viewpoints! Who made you an administrator?:jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

sw88

Chief Commentator!
You are also ignoring the alleged comments made on here by WillieStanley that according to Bigi's aunt he couldn't wait to get away from Thorn. Also, being blasted in public by the manager wouldn't have done much good.

Im fairly certain thats when his Cov career came to and end; after his sending off!

Thorn handled that the completely wrong way. The kid needed an arm around his shoulder, not a public slating.

Glad hes doing well. Just a shame its not for us!

Still loving God aswell, as he played a part in his goal (apparently!). Fair play to the kid for being so serious about his religion

D

Deleted member 4232

Ooooo! Get you sweetie! I'll click, read and post on whatever threads I want. It's called a "forum". It's for varying viewpoints! Who made you an administrator?:jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:
Admin? Sweetie? Jerking gestures? No need to get your back up bud, just saying if you've nothing to say about the topic, other than moaning that we're talking about it, why post? Guess you're just bored.

Users who are viewing this thread