Bigi goal! (1 Viewer)

BigadamL

What a goal by bigi!!! Left foot 22yards

skybluenewman

Gael Bigirimana's goal

Why oh why did Thorn let this guy go so cheap. He's just scores a sweet top corner goal for Newcastle. Just what we need!! He's going to turn out to be a class player!!

skybluenewman

Yeh i should have realised that to be fair. Cov would be a class team with the players we have lost. Gutting feeling seeing these guys playing well. Would feel better if they flop :)

Sutty

If we're going to question Thorn, why did Bigi only have about 3 shots in his whole Cov career?

hamil99

Facebook User
Beautiful wrk before hand aswell. Kid doesn't look out of his depth that's for sure!

Edit. I was surprised to see him playing so high up, we all know why now!

Johnnythespider

Not another thorn thread !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for what it's worth i doubt he had much to do with it

@richh87

Why oh why did Thorn let this guy go so cheap. He's just scores a sweet top corner goal for Newcastle. Just what we need!! He's going to turn out to be a class player!!

You're crazy if you think Thorn had any say in it. Remember what SISU did with Conor Thomas and Liverpool?!

covboy9

i though bigi was crap for us, obviously huge potential and now he looks to be realizing it, hope we've got appearance clauses plus a million pound goal clause!

Sick Boy

You are also ignoring the alleged comments made on here by WillieStanley that according to Bigi's aunt he couldn't wait to get away from Thorn. Also, being blasted in public by the manager wouldn't have done much good.

Macca

It was my flippant side. Thought he was still playing for us as someone once said he would never leave :)

cloughie

when he first came into the team he was a breath of fresh air taking people on yet that soon changed to a holding midfielder who was obviously told to take the safe option ...........
pass it side ways or back

sure he would have played more given the chance, but clingan liked that role

procdoc

it was a class strike. People need to remember that he is still only a young player, he's going to develop into a top player. I hope he choses England and not Burundi!

jmegordon

Link for those who haven't seen: http://cadfael.tv/image/src/1354570445083.gif
1354570445083.gif

Nick

Administrator
When he played under Thorn he had that invisible line that he looked petrified to cross. He would get so far up the pitch and then have to stop and pass it.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

The difference bewteen letting a youngster be blooded, slowly but surely from the bench; and having to play them out of necessity - week in, week out.

Everyone in football will tell you the same

jimmyhillsfanclub

....I think it might have been more to do with the fact that when here, Bigi was playing in an utterly shite team bereft of any confidence .....or talent.

Now hes surrrounded by players that are better then him, so clearly hes gonna develop.

Also, anyone who is still bleating on about us letting him go is a fucking idiot.....

....You may as well still moan about the fact we sold Hutch to Man City, Wallace to Forest & big Mick to Everton....

Jeez...

City are a selling club....always have been....always will be....

Bigi was not what we needed the way we were playing back then and just didn't fit in. Perhaps now under Robins things would have been different but hey ho....We sold Huthch to Man City!!! :eek:

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Could we have a sticky for Bigi on Football and other sports section?

Why do we need a thread on Bigi anyway? Like I said earlier - he's gone! MOVE ON!

D

Deleted member 4232

Why do we need a thread on Bigi anyway? Like I said earlier - he's gone! MOVE ON!

Bitter much? Don't click into the thread, don't read it, refrain from posting. The fact you've done all three, twice, shows that we're all a little interested/proud of Bigi and what he's doing.

Users who are viewing this thread