Big sky blue news tomorrow (5 Viewers)

Liquid Gold

We’ve come so far in a few years. It wasn’t long ago loads of people, including some on here, we’re saying we’d be better off shutting it down and starting again than the slow death by a thousand cuts we were going through. Now we’re a championship club with a long term deal in place in Cov.

This isn’t having a dig at anybody, just amazed at how quickly we’ve turned things around.

Last edited:

AOM

Really hope there won't be any limits to the amount of fans that will be allowed in first home game back.
Would imagine a sell out otherwise

Woodster

Well done to all involved, it was a deal that simply had to happen. Must admit I feel more relief though than any jubilation that was felt when we returned last time.

jordan210

Will be interesting to see in the coming days if we get to find out about things such as club shop and branding.

Londonccfcfan

After MRs comments on the pitch when we moved to St Andrew’s I’m sure the pitch would have been part of the negotiations

Well its interesting the backdrop to pic of the deal boddy and wasos rep they working on the pitch in background....artificial light. Im sure thats not by chance. PR.

Londonccfcfan

Usually i have thought twice about parking at Ricoh for a tenner. Wont hesitate as much if a good chunk is going into our coffers. Rather than 10 measly percent.

lifeskyblue

Great news for Coventry, CCFC and us fans. Can’t wait to enter the Ricoh again, see old friends and cheer on The Sky Blues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

covcity4life

Great news! If you want to park on my driveway it is £100 lads.

Of no pandemic I thibk 18k avg in championship after league 1 title win. Now we have a season of mostly losses I wonder if that will put some off? Even 16k be giant stwp forwards to last few seasons at Ricoh

stay_up_skyblues

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread