Big news tomorrow morning? Tuesday 20th September (3 Viewers)

skybluebeduff

Why be so divisive? everyone has a right to decide what to do themselves FFS. If you think that makes them self righteous well have a look at yourself making that sweeping statement in the first place.

I would boycott, but if people choose otherwise so be it, have some respect.
Defies the whole point though doesn't it., just like people who stuck their fingers up to the people on the hill as they walked into Sixfields.

This fan base is divided and there is no fix to it.

Yet the solution to it all really is simple.

Moff

Defies the whole point though doesn't it., just like people who stuck their fingers up to the people on the hill as they walked into Sixfields.

This fan base is divided and there is no fix to it.

Yet the solution to it all really is simple.

Fair enough.

skybluebeduff

Both parties are self righteous as is their right.
Which one though, for the good of the club, is correct? Isn't that what we all want? Anything that would be for the good of the club and the future of it? Even if it means short term pain for long term gain?

But you're correct, people can do what thou wilt I suppose regardless of the effect.

Brylowes

I remember standing by the statue a few years ago protesting, singing sisu out, and the sky blue song in front of the cameras. It didn't change a thing and neither will this, they will go when they're ready and not before.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
There's a change in feel too this now, before they still held some of the cards, now it's
Like they're standing on the edge of a cliff, and it just needs one gentle shove too get
Shot of the cunts once and for all.

Kingokings204

Thanks for that. Do you think the boycott will be well supported?

Yes i do. Fans have had enough SBID. Judging by social media and what's happened today it will be well supported. It shouldn't affect too much for the sake of one game. ST have already paid their money also so.

I would support it. Enough is enough I think is a great slogan. It's how I feel.

fernandopartridge

Which one though, for the good of the club, is correct? Isn't that what we all want? Anything that would be for the good of the club and the future of it? Even if it means short term pain for long term gain?

But you're correct, people can do what thou wilt I suppose regardless of the effect.

It's your self righteous assertion that a boycott is for the good of the club, because some bloke reckons it is and is trying to encourage others that is the case. There is no rational argument behind it, it's an emotive protest based on an assumption that somehow SISU are only here to earn from the club's matchday income.

clint van damme

Too many self righteous people who "support the team" will still turn up, despite thousands of others asking not to, for just 1 game to see how it would go.

Silly to name names but people already know who they are.
I was considering joining this boycott, not because I think it's a particularly good idea, but because we've got to try something because the whole scenario is becoming intolerable now.

Then I read a statement like yours and think fuck it, why align myself with pricks like this?

Kingokings204

There's a change in feel too this now, before they still held some of the cards, now it's
Like they're standing on the edge of a cliff, and it just needs one gentle shove too get

Yes correct. Something has changed. Maybe even sisu have had enough? No one seems to be saying that. Don't really see what sisu get out of being here so it might just be they are looking for a way out but no one is mentioning this.

oldfiver

Council elections due soon then?

ceetee

I think SISU had had enough several seasons ago. They are just hanging on in the hope of getting something back.

Anyway nobody's criticising the manager or the team today!

Kingokings204

I think SISU had had enough several seasons ago. They are just hanging on in the hope of getting something back.

Anyway nobody's criticising the manager or the team today!

Oh come on. We all know results on the pitch haven't been good enough but we can't keep sacking managers. Some I may add have been top football men and they have all failed here. For a reason.

skyblueinBaku

Hence the suggestion :)

Mind you it is reported that £10 - £15m needs spending on the Ricoh
If Dynamo stadium was hit by a large bomb, there would probably be £3 worth of damage!

skybluebeduff

I was considering joining this boycott, not because I think it's a particularly good idea, but because we've got to try something because the whole scenario is becoming intolerable now.

Then I read a statement like yours and think fuck it, why align myself with pricks like this?
All because of the words self righteous? get a fucking grip you bellend. The target audience for my post knew who they are, why presume it was about people like yourself? Who's fault is that?

trevelfarandwide

I remember standing by the statue a few years ago protesting, singing sisu out, and the sky blue song in front of the cameras. It didn't change a thing and neither will this, they will go when they're ready and not before.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Exactly this.

Judging by this impromptu, uncharacteristic 'attack' by the CET (I use attack lightly) something is amiss or afoot regarding our owners. We can but wait and see.

skyblueinBaku

Unlike our new ground theirs is currently under construction.
Is it in the same place as the old one?

*Edit* Just checked on the internet about the old decrepit stadium - already demolished. I note that the team played (maybe still plays now) outside the city limits.

Last edited:

Esoterica

I think SISU's silence combined with their continuation of litigation that is clearly to the detriment of CCFC when it is preventing rent deals, is now starting to turn even the most balanced of fan. It certainly is for me. However much I despise Wasps being here and the way that they and the council have backed us up to the edge of a cliff, SISU have done very little to resist, counter or avoid that path. They simply have to go now - jump or pushed, I no longer care.

dongonzalos

Glad the CET have said what they have said.
It shouldn't be a big shock they are just speaking what most of the fans want.
If they is a possibly that the future of the club is getting put into danger by the way it is run by the current owners
The local paper should lead a campaign to either change the owners or get them to change the way they run the club.

Users who are viewing this thread