Bidwell (1 Viewer)

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
It's bizarre, people just have a preconception about certain players then try & make it fit despite all the evidence being to the contrary.

48% of all our Attacks last night were down Bidwell's side.

His Heatmap shows majority of his touches were in the final third.

His average position has him as one of our furthest forward players over the course of the game, with his average position actually being in the opposition half.

Exactly what you want from a wingback...

View attachment 26212
View attachment 26213
View attachment 26214
Yer but small pitch at Luton ain't it? He'd have barely got out of his own half at the CBS.

Grendel

When facts hurt, insults will follow its a you have. And im glad again i have a completely different way of seeing things than you do.

Well it’s just rubbish. By your own logic Dabo should never be playing again. He is by any stat you mention the best we have. You’ve even tried to question his age it’s pathetic

long way home

Well it’s just rubbish. By your own logic Dabo should never be playing again. He is by any stat you mention the best we have. You’ve even tried to question his age it’s pathetic

Ermm, if you look at the 1st page stats and heat maps were being used to show movement.. I just did the same to show the alternative to position against impact. Bidwell stas in the last 48 games are 2 goals 2 assists, is that a lie?. I don't care what he did for Swansea 2 years ago and neither should you. Its about now and what he does for us this season. He over the last 2 years has not produced the same stats as he did over the previous 3 seasons to that. Why? i don't know , could be the move, the system, players around him, team spirit, better club or something else.

The fact you don't like the stat is not my problem, i don't care. The fact you resort to name calling or accusations of ageism is about the level i expected. Its ok with me, keep it coming, ill happily keep making you react.

Grendel

Ermm, if you look at the 1st page stats and heat maps were being used to show movement.. I just did the same to show the alternative to position against impact. Bidwell stas in the last 48 games are 2 goals 2 assists, is that a lie?. I don't care what he did for Swansea 2 years ago and neither should you. Its about now and what he does for us this season. He over the last 2 years has not produced the same stats as he did over the previous 3 seasons to that. Why? i don't know , could be the move, the system, players around him, team spirit, better club or something else.

The fact you don't like the stat is not my problem, i don't care. The fact you resort to name calling or accusations of ageism is about the level i expected. Its ok with me, keep it coming, ill happily keep making you react.

How many goals and assists does Dabo have in his entire career

long way home

Im not comparing Dabo to Bidwell. I have said multiple times both are limited in my opinion. For whatever reason i don't know, but you are making up things about what i have said.

But ill answer, Dabo 63 app in Championship 1 assist no goals.

Grendel

Im not comparing Dabo to Bidwell. I have said multiple times both are limited in my opinion. For whatever reason i dont know, but you are making up things about what i have said.

Again you react, with no substance but thanks for not accusing me or calling me names last 2 posts..

Bidwell is by any statistical measure the best defender we have and as @Frostie stats show from last night ticked every box as a LWB but let’s just have some random focus on 48 games and selected stats to try and prove a skewed bias about one of our better players

long way home

Thats fine, again i repeated he is not a problem and if he is the most solid performer then could we make him the solution to the mess with the back 3.

We have a limited squad and just thought giving Burroughs a go at LWB and moving Bidwell inside could be a solution. I didn't say Bidwell was shit, a problem or the worst player we had. Quite the opposite, but words can be split up and stats can be what u want them to be.

Lastly at some point we have to know the level of player we have woth Burroughs. Is he ready, capable and worth keeping in the squad. If not he has to move on and we have to find the next player that can.

Grendel

Thats fine, again i repeated he is not a problem and if he is the most solid performer then could we make him the solution to the mess with the back 3.

We have a limited squad and just thought giving Burroughs a go at LWB and moving Bidwell inside could be a solution. I didn't say Bidwell was shit, a problem or the worst player we had. Quite the opposite, but words can be split up and stats can be what u want them to be.

Why on earth would you put a player in at LWB when he’s inferior and a rookie

long way home

Why would you watch a player who has lost his legs, week after week get run around and cost you goals and points knowing he is not getting better.

Also you need to find out the lads level, you cant do that with his arse on the bench can you. We all have to start somewhere. Unfortunately for Burroughs its sink or swim as he is not going to get many chances. Hence Tayo being sent back, ready or out that is it, ruthless but its what happens.

Grendel

Why would you watch a player who has lost his legs, week after week get run around and cost you goals and points knowing he is not getting better.

Also you need to find out the lads level, you cant do that with his arse on the bench can you. We all have to start somewhere. Unfortunately for Burroughs its sink or swim as he is not going to get many chances. Hence Tayo being sent back, ready or out that is it, ruthless but its what happens.

He hasn’t lost his legs

Brighton Sky Blue

Exactly when has Bidwell cost us goals and points this season? Bizarre

Finham

Of course, we already have two LCB's and no other first team LWB's so no need to fix what isn't broken.

fernandopartridge

You say post has nothing accurate. Ok so you your alternative is,

We don't miss O hare.
Mcfazden looks like a spring chicken
Bidwell is an absolute athlete.
And MR is the most flexible manager when it comes to shape, system and being proactive to try to change the game.. subs ..

Im so glad i have an individual opinion that differs from yours constantly, trust me it makes me feel ok for this to be the case I don't claim to be right, just watch and post observation and opinion.

Can't you be a bit more succinct

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

long way home

He wants to drop him and move Bidwell to LCB I think? Just doesn't think Bidwell is a WB.

Yeah, thats what i think might be worth a go. I agree Bidwell is now our most solid, reliable defender. So plug a gap and bring Burroughs in. I dont say that will happen i just think its worth a look. As in a few weeks we play 4 games in 11 days. Fadz will be a raspberry if he has to play all them.

Evo1883

Hes what the Swansea fans said: a 7 out of ten players. Never 9 or 5.

The fact he currently looks way above our other players is an indictment on them really.

Thought besides the blatant penalty, the back line looked much better when rose came off midweek

skyblu3sk

Have to admit I was a bit worried going In To the season with Bidwell as our main man but happy to have been proven wrong. Never thought he was a bad player but certainly stepped up significantly!

Grendel

Never going to be popular as he’s not perceived to be a left winger which seems what most people think a LWB is.

We are doing fat better with him in the side than Mastsen

Grendel

Maatsen seems to have kicked on again this season 1 goal 4 assists. He will be a good player.

For the way we play Bidwell is far better

clint van damme

Never going to be popular as he’s not perceived to be a left winger which seems what most people think a LWB is.

We are doing fat better with him in the side than Mastsen

He's clearly under instruction to play a bit more conservatively than Eccles or whoever's at RWB.

Users who are viewing this thread