Biamou (4 Viewers)

Captain Dart

He deserves all the plaudits. An excellent performance and he's a nice bloke too.

tigersb

Max and Burge should have shut a lot of people up tonight
Doubt it will though

pusbccfc

fatso

At last the two most inconsistent and unpredictable players in the squad finally come good in the same match. I sure hope they are still on form at Wembley.

CCFCSteve

And probably ‘great goals max, maybe you’ll make a footballer one day’ (as the two 30 yard screamers and overhead kick show limited ability even at this level)

junglej13

I was very critical of him earlier in the season. Credit to him, he's got better the longer the season has gone on and I thought he was superb tonight.

CCFCSteve

I was very critical of him earlier in the season. Credit to him, he's got better the longer the season has gone on and I thought he was superb tonight.
He also looked quicker than I thought tonight. Think he’s thriving on the confidence and for me he’s got plenty of ability (check his touch during most games and also how he sets up second goal tonight, better than league two). Whether he scores regular goals at a higher level, who knows, but with his heart and ability I’m pleased we’ve got him

skybluetony176

Max is an enigma that’s for sure. But I’d much rather he’s an enigma in our team than the oppositions. Him and Mark were mind readers tonight at times and that’s a great advantage other teams would be envious of at times. It doesn’t have to work all the time, just at the right times. And that night was tonight.

lifeskyblue

One of my biggest criticisms of McNulty and Biamou is that often don't click as a partnership. Tonight was the best they've linked up all season I thought.

Yes it was but there is still room for more. If mcnulty anticipates more quickly this partnership will be unstoppable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rodders1

Max was outstanding- obviously the goals were great, but won every header in attack and when defending. Legend!

sw88

Chief Commentator!
He loves an award too. At the awards evening after he won GOTS, he never put it down all night, carrying it round when talking with fans, sponsors etc!

Same last night when he got his MOTM award.

Really defined what it must be like making it in the game; every (most) boys (and girls - equality and all that ;)) dream!

Sky Blue Pete

He loves an award too. At the awards evening after he won GOTS, he never put it down all night, carrying it round when talking with fans, sponsors etc!

Same last night when he got his MOTM award.

Really defined what it must be like making it in the game; every (most) boys (and girls - equality and all that ;)) dream!
Yep I think that’s right

Mucca Mad Boys

The way he’s played since Newport, he’s made himself a clear-cut first choice strike partner to McNulty.

As for last night, he really was brilliant, won most his flick ons, took a beating, but he scored a cracker to send us 1-0 up and a well placed finish to end the game at 3-1.

After taking a lot of stick, I’m happy he’s playing well. Personally, over 46 games I think JCH would be the better option, however, it’s Biamou’s shirt to lose now.

steve82

The way he’s played since Newport, he’s made himself a clear-cut first choice strike partner to McNulty.

As for last night, he really was brilliant, won most his flick ons, took a beating, but he scored a cracker to send us 1-0 up and a well placed finish to end the game at 3-1.

After taking a lot of stick, I’m happy he’s playing well. Personally, over 46 games I think JCH would be the better option, however, it’s Biamou’s shirt to lose now.

Although difficult to measure JCH and Biamou as they are slightly different in there overall game but for me JCH is the one better blessed with natural ability but Biamou makes up for that and extra in his desire and application alone. That’s JCH short fall.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great_Expectations

Always liked him and it was evident his technique was always excellent, he just needed time to adapt to professional football. We are now seeing the full benefits of that.

He was brilliant last night and not just the obvious stuff, his defensive contribution was massive. Plus I lost count of the number of times he was fouled, he was an obvious nuisance to County.

He’s a better player than JCH, who on paper should be storming this league (lost count of how many times I’ve said that). I think there’s room for both in our squad next year, but Biamou is the better player.

Mucca Mad Boys

Although difficult to measure JCH and Biamou as they are slightly different in there overall game but for me JCH is the one better blessed with natural ability but Biamou makes up for that and extra in his desire and application alone. That’s JCH short fall.

There’s a lot more to come from JCH. With a full preseason under his belt with us, and full season, I’m backing him to do well.

I had that feeling about Biamou, and thankfully, my instinct was right (it has been wrong on many occasions, e.g. Adam Barton).

steve82

There’s a lot more to come from JCH. With a full preseason under his belt with us, and full season, I’m backing him to do well.

I had that feeling about Biamou, and thankfully, my instinct was right (it has been wrong on many occasions, e.g. Adam Barton).

I’m a fan of both. Can see the qualities in them and agree with JCH. He’s missed a lot of football and still very young.

If MR can tap into him and get it out of him then there is a real player to find.

Top marks tho to MR for what he’s done with Biamou in building him and too with McNulty. A quality big man little man combo.

Mucca Mad Boys

I’m a fan of both. Can see the qualities in them and agree with JCH. He’s missed a lot of football and still very young.

If MR can tap into him and get it out of him then there is a real player to find.

Top marks tho to MR for what he’s done with Biamou in building him and too with McNulty. A quality big man little man combo.

Top marks for Robins and his staff, we’re one game away from L1. We’ve done that without our best player and potentially another key player.

I’ve got a feeling it’s our year.

Old Warwickshire lad

He stepped up a division this season and had been slated constantly by many on here, very few of us gave him any support.
Yes he took half a season to adjust and find his feet, perhapse he was trying too hard ,but we are now reaping the benefit.
We have a good player here folks,just have some patience when he has an off day.

torchomatic

no_loyalty

He got kicked to shit by those Notts County thugs, but he stood strong and battled.

Outstanding performance from the big man

Users who are viewing this thread