Biamou (1 Viewer)

stupot07

He's really kicked on this second half of the season. Immense tonight.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

fatso

I’ve given him some stick over the season, but hats off to the lad tonight, he was imense, Now let’s have that kind of performance every week.

Rich

I’ve given him some stick over the season, but hats off to the lad tonight, he was imense, Now let’s have that kind of performance every week.
Don’t ask too much. He’s the sky blues Ballotelli.

Nonleagueherewecome

Brilliant tonight, utterly immense. Superb goals and a non-stop effort leading the line. Those goals were so good technically, particularly the first, shall be watching them over and over as often as I do Cyrille's winner against Spurs in the 4-3!

Otis

I think Grendel now has to come out and say he was wrong on this one.

I'm sure Grendel said he wasn't good enough for League Two and should be playing non league.

He looked anything but a non league player tonight.

He carries on like this I think Biamou could do a decent job in League One too.

Paul Anthony

Certainly seems to score some outrageous goals! Think he's adapted well over the season. He's been much improved second half of it. He may not be out and out prolific, but he does a lot for the team. And goodness, does he score some beauties.....

Grendel

Grendel

At least one myth about Biamou has been exposed tonight

Nonleagueherewecome

The CableGuy

Obviously the goals were great, but then there was a challenge in the 2nd half where he literally put his head where it hurts when other players would have thought 'no way am I trying to win that header!'

Alan Dugdales Moustache

The notion the poor lonely chap can’t speak English

He’s about the most eloquent speaking player we’ve got
Are you suggesting the rest are therefore as thick as pig shit ? That's terrible.

Users who are viewing this thread