Best TV shows or movies you can recommend (4 Viewers)

Kieranp96

So I'm off work for 2 weeks due to holiday being cancelled even though working from home,

Nothing to do so drop some suggestions I'm in 3 days in and bored shitless.

Si80

After Life - Netflix
Always Sunny In Philadelphia - Netflix
Taskmaster - Dave
IT Crowd - All4 / Netflix

Otis

After Life - Netflix
Always Sunny In Philadelphia - Netflix
Taskmaster - Dave
IT Crowd - All4 / Netflix
Echo all those.

Ozark
Bosch
Undone
Criminal
The Boys
Better Call Saul
Tiger King

Sky_Blue_Daz

Always sunny in Philadelphia is incredible particularly when Danny de Vito joins the cast

I started rewatching the series a couple of weeks ago I’m up to the Christmas special

Sky_Blue_Daz

I can recommend the Sheild as well

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
If you never watched it... Breaking Bad. Also, I've just binged "Ratched" on Netflix. Based on the earlier life of the character Nurse Ratched from One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest. Brilliant!

Sbarcher

Deadwood. TV show and movie.

Kieranp96

Always sunny in Philadelphia is incredible particularly when Danny de Vito joins the cast

I started rewatching the series a couple of weeks ago I’m up to the Christmas special
I watched it not to long ago, probably a bit to soon to watch it again haha.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
If you manage to get round to it, give this a go. It has everything....excitement, full of drama, funny in parts, mysterious, audacious sex!

chiefdave

I just got 12 months of Apple TV free. Any recommendations for their shows appreciated.
Ted Lasso is surprisingly decent. Also the new series of Long Way Up.

Little America is worth a watch, each episode a different true story of an immigrant in America.

For All Mankind and Amazing Stories if you’re into your sci-fi and fantasy. Trailer for Foundation looks good but not out until next year.

It’sabatch87

Watched a good film in bbc iplayer yesterday
Man up with Simon Pegg and Lake Bell very entertaining feel good movie!!

skybluetony176

Just finished watching two weeks to live. If you liked the end of the fucking world you should enjoy it. Not sure if it’s the same writers or production team but it’s a similar dark humour and has a similar flow.

xcraigx

I've been watching Gotham recently. Just about at the end of season 3 and mostly enjoyable although it is starting to bore me. Supernatuaral was good for half a dozen seasons then went the same way. The Umbrealla Academy started slowly, season one was okay but I quite enjoyed season 2. Lucifer is worth a watch, pretty solid from season to season. An oldie that I sometimes catch reruns of which always cheers me up, Due South.

Kieranp96

I've been watching Gotham recently. Just about at the end of season 3 and mostly enjoyable although it is starting to bore me. Supernatuaral was good for half a dozen seasons then went the same way. The Umbrealla Academy started slowly, season one was okay but I quite enjoyed season 2. Lucifer is worth a watch, pretty solid from season to season. An oldie that I sometimes catch reruns of which always cheers me up, Due South.
Binge watched both supernatural finishes in about 6 episodes, I'm obsessed with the show have been since I was at school in like 2008 haha

Malaka

Ozark
Better Call Saul
Breaking Bad
Sopranos
The Making of a Murderer
Das Boot
And if you haven't watched a movie called The Raid, then please do

Sbarcher

A Series of Unfortunate Events.
For all ages and really well put together.

SkyBlueOz

The best films ive seen lately are The Painted Bird (2019) which is about a young Jewish boys adventures in Eastern Europe during WW2. Very similar to Come and See and is almost as brilliant. The other is One Cut of the Dead (2017), a Japanese Zombie Comedy which is easily as good as Shaun of the Dead . Very well written and not like anything youve seen before. The first half youre wondering what the hell is going on til you see the second part where everything falls into place. Dont miss.
My favourite TV shows from the last decade, Gangs of London , Banshee, Wentworth, Roy Donovan, Mr Inbetween,Shameless UK and US and Ozark.

clint van damme

The best films ive seen lately are The Painted Bird (2019) which is about a young Jewish boys adventures in Eastern Europe during WW2. Very similar to Come and See and is almost as brilliant. The other is One Cut of the Dead (2017), a Japanese Zombie Comedy which is easily as good as Shaun of the Dead . Very well written and not like anything youve seen before. The first half youre wondering what the hell is going on til you see the second part where everything falls into place. Dont miss.
My favourite TV shows from the last decade, Gangs of London , Banshee, Wentworth, Roy Donovan, Mr Inbetween,Shameless UK and US and Ozark.

you and others list loads of programmes I like suggesting similar taste but then throw Ozarks in which I honestly thought got worse and worse and the last series was awful (though I stuck with it because sometimes you just have to!).

Mr. Inbetween is another relatively unknown gem from Australia, I thought it was superb.

Users who are viewing this thread