Best and worst Sky Blue moments (1 Viewer)

Hertsccfc

Yes, I didn't leave that game celebrating because we won. Unlike our other escapes where we battled our way through, this day we simply laid down and gave up. I didn't go to the Charlton collapse under Coleman but that sounded similar to the Villa game. Under Don Howe we had adopted the most mind numbing tactics and I felt we deserved to go down.
I agree. Don Howe had one tactic which was to defend totally and just hope to snatch a goal late on. It virtually never worked.

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Yes, I didn't leave that game celebrating because we won. Unlike our other escapes where we battled our way through, this day we simply laid down and gave up. I didn't go to the Charlton collapse under Coleman but that sounded similar to the Villa game. Under Don Howe we had adopted the most mind numbing tactics and I felt we deserved to go down.
Same. Horrible day all round. I remember the pre-game rendition of the sky blue song from our fans the Holte End, swiftly followed by a charge from one end of the pitch to the other to escape getting their heads kicked in 😅 Big C's goal one of my worst moments -

Contrast to the home fixture against them that season which contained one my best moments watching Cov. Was somewhere in this lot going mad in the lower kop at Nuddy's goal. Mental celebrations -

Adge

Forgot all about that 92 last game of the season that ironically relegated Luton.

Regis scored for Villa after about 15 seconds and we kicked off! Awful. Then Luton scored which meant we were down until already relegated Notts County scored twice to beat them 2-1. We ended up losing 2-0.

Crazy afternoon
Everyone always remembers the Regis goal early doors-bonus point for who else scored that day?

Users who are viewing this thread