Benik Afobe (1 Viewer)

Hadji10

Some really strange person kept shouting 'Benik Afobe' at the game today. Just like to say if you're on this board, thanks for completely ruining my expierince at today's match. You absolute weirdo.

covmark

What would that achieve? I just moved seats as there was plenty spare. Can't expect someone to stop shouting at a football match can I, I'm not god.
But you'll come on an anonymous forum to bitch about it. Grow some bollocks.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
What would that achieve?

Probably more than posting it on here has. They might have had a reason or it might have been an "in joke".

Had you had a break in shouting abuse about RCC or do you just do that online where it's safe?

Hadji10

Probably more than posting it on here has. They might have had a reason or it might have been an "in joke".

Had you had a break in shouting abuse about RCC or do you just do that online where it's safe?

Shut up you gimp.

Squarks

Ridiculous thread, and suckered in by the clickbait title. Next time you start a thread can you put a disclaimer in the title if your going to whine about nothing? Thanks

Nick

Administrator
Shut up you gimp.

Point Proven.

giphy.gif

James Smith

Maybe they had a crush on Mr Afobe or were trying to get the attention of TM in a daft attempt to sign him?

mrtrench

I understand OP. I got so annoyed with some idiots around me shouting "Come On City" that I left at half time. What's wrong with these people?

Otis

I think we should all sit by Hadji on Saturday and shout Benik Afobe at him all game long!

richnrg

Your'e not alone. Most of the crowd around me were singing about Benik Afobe too.
Mind you, I was at the Bournemouth v Wet Spam match.

shmmeee

I think we should all sit by Hadji on Saturday and shout Benik Afobe at him all game long!

Was just thinking there's probably enough of us to spread around the ground so he hears it where ever he goes.

Otis

Was just thinking there's probably enough of us to spread around the ground so he hears it where ever he goes.
Even if he doesn't go to the match and is at the B&M store on Gallagher Retail Park shopping?

Users who are viewing this thread