Ben Wilson (1 Viewer)

steve101

Well done Ben Wilson today. There have been many doubters and albeit one game, he didn't put a foot wrong. No way was it a penalty in my opinion. He came off his line effectively, took the ball cleanly in the air when needed; distributed the ball quickly through his kicking from hand and throw outs; and pulled off some good reaction saves.

shepardo01

Comes for crosses & has good distribution
Dealt with balls into the box much better than Marosi does (case in point the claim he made on Weds. Marosi doesn't come for that)
Distribution was different. Looked to go long from his hands more than Marosi does, and after an early scare got rid of the ball when needed.

Never a penalty in a million years.

A couple of decent saves and one excellent double save.

A very very positive performance from Ben Wilson.

SBAndy

Great start. Needs to provide consistency over next 6 games or so but the lad should be proud of his debut.

Absolutely, it’s easy to have one good game but to do it every game for the next couple of months is another challenge. Positive start though and certainly coped well with hands and feet.

torchomatic

I liked the way he got the ball moving, looked for players farther up the pitch. Good game.

Magwitch

Did well, thought he might. especially after those two early dodgy looking pass backs. must have spooked him a bit.

lordy_87

Sounded like a top lad and a good laugh with Clive on CWR and seemed really happy. Like I said on another thread let's back him whilst he's in - a good performance today.

Nick

Administrator
I thought he did well with taking the ball from crosses, whereas Marosi likes to punch it Wilson will catch and then try and play.

I dont think he did anything wrong for the pen and a couple of good saves, a shaky bit with a pass back at the start though ha

PVA

He did look better with the ball at his feet than Marosi today. And he's definitely better on crosses, which is by far Marosi's weak point.

He does however have a lot of blunders in him, but fair play he was very good today.

pipkin73

Yes he played well, but you have to remember Norwich never had a striker playing. In other games he will face tougher opposition/Strikers.
Still i hope he deals with them and makes himself our number one (i don't care who is our best keeper/outfield player by name (i just want the best one/s to play).

Limey

Marosi is much more comfortable with it at his feet - sometimes he gets a bit too casual with it. He'll return no doubt as soon as he is fit. The lad had a good game let's hope he maintains it.

Users who are viewing this thread