Ben Turner to sign (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

So basically , we lost a good defender through injury and are getting an even better defender in because of it ...can't be bad lol

Nick

Administrator
Aren't centre halves different to attacking players? You don't usually get them having cameos unless we are winning.

Hopefully he will be fit enough for us though!

stupot07

Great signing if he can get and stay fit for the loan period. Buys us more time to find a more permanent solution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

J

Jack Griffin

Nothing like a winning side to attract good players. :p

Any news on how long the short term deal is? I guess the idea is to get to the transfer window then look again.

Last edited by a moderator:

SlowerThanPlatt

I'm sure I remember Ben Turner doing no media whatsoever. Don't think he's that outgoing. Even typed in 'Ben Turner Cardiff' into YouTube and not one interview comes up.

skybluepm2

Great news, really praying this comes to fruition. With his city history, he certainly won't be just coming here to get fit and I'm sure he will give his all to the cause. We need him in early doors this week so he can become fully up to speed prior to Saturday!

skybluetony176

Not sure how I feel about this. Yes he's a good player but he's recovering from ankle surgery and hasn't he had persistent injury issues with a knee?

Nick

Administrator
Not sure how I feel about this. Yes he's a good player but he's recovering from ankle surgery and hasn't he had persistent injury issues with a knee?

If he comes back the same player who left us it's great, but if he has been out for a while with injury is it going to be like Joe Cole where he plays a little bit here and there? It's different doing that with a centre half too!

Kingokings204

Question marks over his fitness but yes of course it seems a great signing. Let's hope it is

ccfcway

If he comes back the same player who left us it's great, but if he has been out for a while with injury is it going to be like Joe Cole where he plays a little bit here and there? It's different doing that with a centre half too!

the player that let us hobbled off the pitch v leeds.

He will come back a lot more experienced, but clearly not match fit

Last edited:

oscillatewildly

Regardless whether this one comes off or not, news of another loan signing for CCFC should provoke Adrian Durham to shit his Peterborough tracky bottoms in rage. :D

Users who are viewing this thread