Transfer Rumour Ben Sheaf (3 Viewers)

the rumpo kid

Dabo and Rose both played pretty much every game they could and both suffered from injuries because of it. As did Kelly who clearly played through, don't understand your reasoning here. You say they suffered pain in pre season? Rob87 or whoever it was broke the news in May that they needed hip surgery so wasn't pre season was it.

Anyways good to chat, looking forward to Kelly and Sheaf battling it out next season.
Apart from his suspensions!

RingoCCFC

Soooooo.... Is he signing or what?

With the telegraph dispelling the Dadashov interest I’d presume they’d have mentioned the Sheaf interest dropping if it had, that being said I’m not seeing much news from the Arsenal end around it and it’s been out there for a while! I speculate his agents trying to negotiate extra pennies.

Frostie

I’m not seeing much news from the Arsenal end around it and it’s been out there for a while! I speculate his agents trying to negotiate extra pennies.

It will barely even register to them probably.
Although he was highly regarded by Wenger he never made a first team appearance I don't think.

1ccfc

How dare you?! he came on as an 89th minute sub for Arsenal in the Europa League
Nice one! We were hoping no one noticed the fact we were buying an Arsenal first team player. You've let the cat out and just put the transfer fee up.

shmmeee

I'm sure this has about as much significance as when the telegraph "borrows" its stories from this forum, but just posting it because it popped up on Google.

Their source is literally the Nuneaton Telegraph, which is the CT.

There definitely seems to be something to this, people at Arsenal's end hearing the same, Alan Nixon being pretty reliable. Just all the 'medical complete signs today' Twitter people spouting shite.

cc84cov

Thursday tomorrow if it’s gonna happen surely it’s 5pm on a Thursday,not much coming out this week Personal terms & medical possibly being done ?

Thought our insiders might have heard some whispers on this also.

Cov kid 55

Thursday tomorrow if it’s gonna happen surely it’s 5pm on a Thursday,not much coming out this week Personal terms & medical possibly being done ?

Thought our insiders might have heard some whispers on this also.
Wiki now has this guy’s current team down as Cov. Does that mean anything?

RingoCCFC

To be fair Bedworth United do have less debt, a ground and he can guarantee himself first team football week in week out in that squad so I see why he made the move there instead!

Here’s a pic of him and the team below with his long blonde hair second in on the left!

All the best to him at Bedworth United U12 girls, confirmed by accredited 15 follower twitter page @EFLlegitTransfers

giphy.gif

Kneeza

To be fair Bedworth United do have less debt, a ground and he can guarantee himself first team football week in week out in that squad so I see why he made the move there instead!

Here’s a pic of him and the team below with his long blonde hair second in on the left!

All the best to him at Bedworth United U12 girls, confirmed by accredited 15 follower twitter page @EFLlegitTransfers

giphy.gif
Shoulda added 'hub' to that Twitname. Much more believable.

mark82

I don’t think a club higher up than us would want him tbh. The player who played alongside him last season Ben Whiteman is rated higher

Not sure he's higher rated, but Whiteman had a good season last year. More attacking players always catch the eye more. Both very good players.

Users who are viewing this thread