Be careful out there, lads.... (4 Viewers)

Nonleagueherewecome

I m destroying an old fence this weekend so I can put a new one up. I just told my neighbour I d changed my mind because destruction is always a manifestation of unhappiness with my own limitations.... He kicked me in the bollocks

Bad analogy: you destroyed something only as you intended to build something better in it's place! :facepalm:

Nonleagueherewecome

I want to find this utopian society which some on here seem to live in.....:facepalm:

Good luck: "Utopia" means "nowhere", but then...that's exactly where CCFC is going under SISU!

NLHWC, come to an away day on the train with the lads...I promise that you'll love it.

You may not remember a lot of it, and Sunday may be a wash-out, but you'll come back for more....GUARANTEED.;)

Brighton Sky Blue

There are men only bars down here kg! Such a shame we're not at the Amex next season. Macca, LBB told us to expect a warm welcome-as far as I see it I was bringing the thread back on topic.

Macca

Talking football for the moment isn t it bizarre that if we drew and beat Brighton in the cup it would be a "giant killing"

Brighton Sky Blue

Ugh don't remind me Macca. People at work told me 'Bout time we got one of the whipping boys' before we went there-thanks a lot SISU. Lot of time for BHA fans but that just took the piss!

Brighton Sky Blue

I think should it happen, a league fixture against crawley would depress me the most.

Not so much that, it's going to these places as underdogs-that's what hurts the most out of everything in the SISU era; the stock of the club has absolutely plummeted. Hearing the Barnsley manager warn his team not to take us too lightly, or Brighton fans saying 'How on earth did we lose to the worst team in the league?' is their doing.

Macca

It's been a slow decline since the late 80 s. been painful too watch. The couple of years at the end of the 90 s was just a sideshow that was never sustainable. I watched a video of the 88 89 season the other day. Great stuff and yet we used to moan back then! If only we could turn back the clock

Brighton Sky Blue

My grandad went to HR in the '30s and watched the likes of Clarrie Bourton tear teams to shreds. I got my first ST in 2001 and over a decade I saw the likes of Dean 'Goal Machine' Holdsworth and Jamie McMaster.

W

westcountry_skyblue

Living here in the west country im looking forward to swindon away especially,anyone remember the cup game a few years ago? great day out !!!

W

westcountry_skyblue

im just hoping cheltenham get promoted too,ive heard off my bristol city mates that yeovil is crap,no pubs anywhere near as its on the edge of the town !!!

Regis87

Got my Lyle & Scot roll neck , Sergio Tachini tracksuit top , massive Belcher chain hanging outside it , tight bleached jeans with Diadora trainers and my gold sovereign ring , ears pierced and looking the business ! Bring it on , let's take over some home terraces , god I loved the good old days

ggrady

Haha everyone thinking there hard but lets be honest we act like pussyholes in sisu protests. The fat stewards actually win most the fights lets get our act together lads ;)

Johnrambo

How hard is it to get an banter/flag in the Rioch ?

Was thinking something like : SISU OUT ALL THE WAY FROM DENMARK

Users who are viewing this thread