Be careful out there, lads.... (2 Viewers)

Astute

A simple and easy comparison to make is a friday or saturday night in any decent sized town in the country. People have fights and innocent people are affected, they often get arrested and then released in the morning. It's fair to say that if you throw one punch on a saturday, resulting in a ban from the town centre then that's a little bit harsh considering what people will get away with about 8 hours later.

Does it make it right though?

Brighton Sky Blue

Hooligan films tend to give off one message: It's fun, until either you or someone you know gets seriously hurt or killed-and every time you do it, you're running that risk. Is it worth taking that chance every time?

Steve.B50

I am 50 year old supporter and I suppose you could say I was around when it was bad, However in recent years I have seen very little trouble. Been asked if I wanted any a few times but always just say I am to old for all that crap. I think it still might be around but only if you want it.
Our problem is going to be that if we do take big away support the Police will be heavy handed on us and expect us to kick off.
Lets just be loud and genuine supportes away. let everyone class us as there big game of the season, lets make friends in some of these obscure places?

These supportes are often like us and are genuine real supporters and follow small teams, they are not glory supporters, would rather have a drink with a man from Walsall who supports Walsall than a chap from London who follows the Red Scum in Manchester .

Astute

I didn't say it was right did I. That's a completely different issue, i'm saying maybe we should move away from double standards.

Double standards?

If you hit someone expect the consequenses. Smack in the face, ban from the city centre or a prison sentence. Get over it. If you act like an idiot then expect to be treated like one. When I acted like a pr!ck I expected to take what come my way.

canleykid

I didn't say it was right did I. That's a completely different issue, i'm saying maybe we should move away from double standards.

I agree spence its double standards all the way,my who follows cardiff told me of the sentences handed out when they played chelsea ie a cardiff fan threw a traffic cone it hit no one however got three years in prison if you do it sat nite or early sun police tell you to go home surely rules apply as crime commited

Spence CCFC

Double standards?

If you hit someone expect the consequenses. Smack in the face, ban from the city centre or a prison sentence. Get over it. If you act like an idiot then expect to be treated like one. When I acted like a pr!ck I expected to take what come my way.
It's not my thing FV but of course if people do it then they should expect the consequences. I was merely suggesting that the people that commit crimes that aren't different (if at all) should face similar consequences.

CUS Wyken

hahahaha what a thread.

Its a way of life (Excuse the pun) for many.

FV will always be like a car crash. People hate seeing one but can't help rubbernecking and watching.

One last thing, anyone who does it nowadays are either very brave to risk losing a year inside or have nothing to lose.

skybluelee

I can't believe we have bloke clearly in their 40s + glorifying hooliganism. Its so cringeworthy. Don't you lot have families/jobs/lives?

torchomatic

Or is a complete tosser.

CUS Wyken said:
a nyone who does it nowadays are either very brave to risk losing a year inside or have nothing to lose.

Users who are viewing this thread