bbc league one predictor fun(if you dont like this sort of thing please do not post) (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

l1 predict.jpg
Wins:
4-0 vs wallsall,2-1 vs preston, 5-1 vs shrews,3-2 vs tranmere,2-1 carlise,4-0 vs oldham,4-2 vs yeovil,2-1 bury,3-2 vs crewe, 2-1 vs windon, 2-1 vs scunny,4-0 colchester, 5-0 hpool, 2-1 vs pompey, 3-1 vs walsall, 2-1 vs brentford,4-1 vs leyton orient
Draws: 1-1 vs stevenage,0-0 vs shef futd, 1-1 vs donny, 1-1 vs crawley
losses: 1-0 doncaster(away) 2-1 vs mk dons,1-0 bounremouth, 2-1 notts county

so 17 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses to get us 5th, although had a chance of auto on last day of season lol

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS JUST A PREDICTOR THREAD,NOONE IS STATING ANY OF THIS A FACT,I AM WELL AWARE WINS CAN TURN OUT TO BE LOSSES AND DRAWS INTO WINS ETC,if i do this online tool in 1 month my results will probably be a bit different so take it with a pinch of salt instead of moaning
just find possible outcomes interesting personally,thats all.
for those interested we finnaly made top 6 on 16th march

Otis

Yep. We've lost 8 so far and are only going to lose 4 more the rest of the entire season!

I'll have whatever you're smoking thanks.

Otis

Just how long did that take to do! :eek:

Just got up to the end of Christmas and now I need to go and have a lie down.

For what it's worth, I have us on the 1st Jan being 12 points behind 6th place.

Not sure I can be arsed to do any more. When it gets closer to the end of the season it is so much easier and more accurate, cos you can see who the form teams are etc. In November we obviously have no idea how the likes of Crewe and Oldham and Scunthorpe etc. are going to be doing next March.

stupot07

To be honest I could just go on predict us to win every game 5-0 and that all other fixtures are 0-0.....I reckon we'll win the league!

LJC_CCFC

Predict all you like, at the end of the day with cov football is unpredictable. Believe me I tried it at the end of last season and even with my sky blue tinted glasses off I had us staying up.

Otis

Fook me you're on to something Stu!

The odds would be phenomenal!

I'm going straight down to the bookies to put my 3,000 shiny new pound coins on that scenario.

I will then live out the rest of my life imbibing from a river made of chocolate and nibbling at the marshmallow trees in the purple poppy fields while humming Brown Girl in The Ring!

It's not a wonderful world we live in, it's a fantastical one!!

Otis

Predict all you like, at the end of the day with cov football is unpredictable. Believe me I tried it at the end of last season and even with my sky blue tinted glasses off I had us staying up.

I'm usually reasonably accurate. Last year I had Reading and West Ham going up and I had us going down.

LJC_CCFC

It was that bank holiday weekend in April that fooked me over, we threw away a win against peterboro and then bristol got a Jammy pen against forest.

Otis

Yeah, I think I had Bristol going down too. Had us down to lose at Bristol mind.

That and the Forest away were the two key ones.After that we just folded like a pack of cards pretty much.

LJC_CCFC

Yeah, I think I had Bristol going down too. Had us down to lose at Bristol mind.

That and the Forest away were the two key ones.After that we just folded like a pack of cards pretty much.

Bristol away said it all about Thorn, Deegan on the right and the fans having to sing to get nimley on

covcity4life

ya i got my predictor wrong last year, im not saying this is how it will end

stupidput please shut the fuck up, if you are not going to be realistic at all whats the point? stay out of this thread you miserable fuck

i had our playoff rivals all doing very well,hence the high pts number for top 6. that could be wrong,it may only need 70 pts

to be fair i shouldnt have posted this,it was just a bit of fun at work in the morning,should have known the trolls would be out to start arguments.

Otis

ya i got my predictor wrong last year, im not saying this is how it will end

stupidput please shut the fuck up, if you are not going to be realistic at all whats the point? stay out of this thread you miserable fuck

i had our playoff rivals all doing very well,hence the high pts number for top 6. that could be wrong,it may only need 70 pts

to be fair i shouldnt have posted this,it was just a bit of fun at work in the morning,should have known the trolls would be out to start arguments.

I would say come back with it again in Feb. It's just far too early at the mo. We can maybe reasonably guess at the likes of Sheff Utd andMK Dons, but there are far too many teams who could be just about anywhere as the season wears on. Try again at the end of Feb and I will definitely give it a go then.

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

covcity4life

i know its too early,it isnt supposed to be a real indicitor, just fun for those who find these things interesting

form changes for many teams and AS I SAID if did this in 1 month it would probably be different

i wish people would read the entire original posts before making their shitty replies. you guys did this in 2 down 3 to go and ultimatley made yourself look dumb in that thread too.

Otis

i know its too early,it isnt supposed to be a real indicitor, just fun for those who find these things interesting

form changes for many teams and AS I SAID if did this in 1 month it would probably be different

i wish people would read the entire original posts before making their shitty replies. you guys did this in 2 down 3 to go and ultimatley made yourself look dumb in that thread too.

Maybe your threads are so boring people fall asleep half way through and simply don't manage to get to the end. ;-)

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

Otis

Which are?

And I still for what it's worth totally stand by my stance in the 2 down 3 to go thread. Don't think anyone looked dumb at all.

covcity4life

yeh it was silly to talka bout winning 5 out of 5...THERE WAS ZERO CHANCE

4 wins was so far away from 5

i understand your point now;)

Astute

The worse thing you can do is use the word fun. We are Cov fans and have forgotten the meaning.

BTW I didn't get any GCSE's. Have I failed in being a chav? ;)

covcity4life

otis forget it, you will keep replying with your arsey comments, you and i both know the truth,leave it at that. ill try not to remind you of 14th place predicition much at the end of the season either

Astute

Yep. We've lost 8 so far and are only going to lose 4 more the rest of the entire season!

I'll have whatever you're smoking thanks.

Yes your normal quote Otis. So if Shaw didn't get to be in charge for 4 league games and we didn't lose the first game after that when MR Took charge would we be going up? There is 5 out of our 8 defeats

Otis

I sincerely hope we are not 14th.

Then everyone will be happy.

Unless we are lower than 14th of course.

Oh and i wasn't being arsey. Just saying we haven't won 4 in a row.

covcity4life

and i never said we did

astute makes a good point btw, its the shaw debacle that will cost us if we dont make it.

i just hope hope the club is still in existence to back robins over the summer

Otis

Yes your normal quote Otis. So if Shaw didn't get to be in charge for 4 league games and we didn't lose the first game after that when MR Took charge would we be going up? There is 5 out of our 8 defeats

Yep, fully accept that. My point really was more in terms of thinking we can go the rest of the season only losing 4 games seems fanciful at best.

Otis

and i never said we did

astute makes a good point btw, its the shaw debacle that will cost us if we dont make it.

i just hope hope the club is still in existence to back robins over the summer

Maybe I misread your post then. What did you mean by the '4 wins was so far away from 5' comment then?

Honestly confused by that. Not being arsey at all. It just threw me if that's not what you meant.

covcity4life

i said we could win all 5 matches, we won 4 out of 5

yet the notion of 5 wins had me called deluded,silly and naive

one win off...one win off. the thread was warranted.

Otis

But all I ever said was that i couldn't believe we could win 5 in a row.

As I said a few times, we are and were talking about different things. I do think it naive and silly to consider 5 wins in a row. Not win 3, lose 1, win 1. That is obviously much more feasible. It was the notion of 5 straight wins in a row that I had issue with.

You are obviously saying that isn't what you meant in your thread.

I therefore have no idea why we are going round in circles. :D

Otis

...I have a feeling O you are going to be made to regret that 14th prediction. ;)

Why? I am crossing everything and praying it is wrong! Of course I want us to make the play-offs.

I want to be wrong. :D

I'll be dancing round Jubilee Crescent buck naked with a kumquat in my mouth saying 'I'm a teapot, I'm a teapot!'

Last edited:

Otis

Nice one.

The above is obviously for when we play well for an entire 90 minutes.

If we make the play-offs I am going to eat an Ann Widdecombe arm-hair sandwich coated in a Vernon Kay nose-dribble sauce whilst swinging from the old cathedral spire screaming out Achey, breaky, heart!

Users who are viewing this thread