Match Thread Barnsley (H) (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

I take it your jealous and pissed off with your lot , which is understandable. If you work hard at something your good at you will be rewarded. Unfortunately your a born loser and there’s nothing down for you .
Absolute rubbish, I've done well for myself I never tell anyone what I have.
I Left school with 6 shit graded CSEs.
If you have to shout about how good you are, generally you really arnt.

Evo1883

I bet you are . You’ve never achieved anything worth telling you kids about , must be hard for you

giphy.gif

Covcraig@bury

More Ron from the Black Prince? What was the biggest moment of your career? When the Sovereign signed you on a free transfer as they’d only got 5 players as the others were nicked the night before?
not sure about the sovereign but the Dolphin had a good team

letsallsingtogether

Nothing worse than cliques at footy clubs ...
Terry Angus got Coventry to have a look at me when I was 14 , and they played me right back for 15 minutes ..I was a 40 goal striker in the coventry minor leagues ...they already had the players they wanted basically

Was so upset
Yes the parents were horrible didnt like my son or his mates who the season before had won the league playing for Peugeot.
Shame really some good lads there.

Grendel

I take it your jealous and pissed off with your lot , which is understandable. If you work hard at something your good at you will be rewarded. Unfortunately your a born loser and there’s nothing down for you .

I wish I’d achieved your levels of gravitas and wealth - I’m off to the Samaritans tomorrow to articulate my feelings

TomRad85

It's years since he played for them at junior level, don't know how good they are now. A chap in my year at school did go on to play for Leamington though, got a move to Solihull Moors then went back down a league to Leam. Made his name on the internet with some stupendous long range goals
Jack Edwards?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

TomRad85

Indeed. Was in my year at school all the way through, initially started playing at Cov Sphinx, then Barwell where he got his move to Leamington. Didn't know him that well.
Highest one of my old school mates got was league one with Peterborough, although his best years were league two with Shrewsbury. It actually made me realise how damn good you have to be to make it. He was comfortably the best player in Warwickshire in his age group and those were the heights he managed to hit. Was also a striker at school but played pro as a centre back.

Ccfcisparks

Highest one of my old school mates got was league one with Peterborough, although his best years were league two with Shrewsbury. It actually made me realise how damn good you have to be to make it. He was comfortably the best player in Warwickshire in his age group and those were the heights he managed to hit. Was also a striker at school but played pro as a centre back.

Interesting talking about friends, my pal at work knows Sam Mccallums missus. Told me that he got a pay rise to 7k a week on his move to Norwich. Also told me that George Dobson is on 10k a week at Sunderland.

Brighton Sky Blue

That happened to another chap from my year who was a striker at school, got on the books at Forest as a CB but was released at 18 then went to play in the US. A guy I taught a few years ago had just joined Villa's academy at the time but as part of the terms if he got into any trouble at school they would bin him off. Now in their U21s I think.

TomRad85

That happened to another chap from my year who was a striker at school, got on the books at Forest as a CB but was released at 18 then went to play in the US. A guy I taught a few years ago had just joined Villa's academy at the time but as part of the terms if he got into any trouble at school they would bin him off. Now in their U21s I think.
I think tbf most players who go pro or even go close to going pro will play up front for their school as they are likely to be the best player (capable of scoring the most goals.)

Brighton Sky Blue

Kelvin Langmead? A legend on my LMA 2006 saves.

Users who are viewing this thread