Match Thread Barnsley (H) (1 Viewer)

Bugsy

Realistic highest place for us is 14th which would be barmy considering how it could have turned out this week.

Am I right in thinking we get more money for finishing higher up the table and if so what's the amount achievable. Any one know ...PUSB

Bugsy

Grendel

The play off batterings they will get will be class a stuff

Barnsley and his post has gone viral O Drivel it’s trending. You have to admit it’s kinda funny an insult from an away fan to “one of our own” is the most popular post of the day.

Everyone - Don’t be like David

Brighton Sky Blue

Really, that's shame thought the would been some financial gain for finishing in a certain place.

You would think that but it's top flight only, you do get £100k a pop for every home TV game, £40k for away ones. So we've picked up £640k from that this season on top of the base payments

Barnsley

It's always nice to see ..if we can get a 2 or 3 players with real quality next season I'm hoping we can have a far more comfortable go at this league

We play the way we play come what may, we need different tactics against teams that set up the way you did today. But instead we continued to hit it long despite the fact we knew from the off Robins was never going to try to play football against us, we failed tactically today through stubbornness and arrogance.

Ccfcisparks

Barnsley and his post has gone viral O Drivel it’s trending. You have to admit it’s kinda funny an insult from an away fan to “one of our own” is the most popular post of the day.

Everyone - Don’t be like David
G the question is does David talk more shit than Dongle

Grendel

G the question is does David talk more shit than Dongle

If they were comedians David is the Chubby Brown - vulgar and shite - and Dongle aka Gregbant is Bobby Davro - just shite

cov donkey kick

We play the way we play come what may, we need different tactics against teams that set up the way you did today. But instead we continued to hit it long despite the fact we knew from the off Robins was never going to try to play football against us, we failed tactically today through stubbornness and arrogance.
As I said tactically out thought.

Covcraig@bury

I played and managed locally. I couldn’t care less if you have played in the premier league, you’re still utterly clueless
you never got in the school team did you ? The nearest you’ve been to anything football is FIFA manager in your bedroom. Utter waster ✊💦💦💦

Evo1883

you never got in the school team did you ? The nearest you’ve been to anything football is FIFA manager in your bedroom. Utter waster ✊💦💦💦

giphy.gif

Barnsley

As I said tactically out thought.

Everyone on here knew what Robins was going to do, as did most Barnsley fans, but being 6th in the league as lead to an arrogance, that we’ll beat teams the way we play, and we’re too good to have to worry about what others do against us, we’re just going to do what we do best, and it’ll see us right, it got us beat today, but it as us in the top 6, so it’s swings and roundabouts.

Ccfcisparks

Everyone on here knew what Robins was going to do, as did most Barnsley fans, but being 6th in the league as lead to an arrogance, that we’ll beat teams the way we play, and we’re too good to have to worry about what others do against us, we’re just going to do what we do best, and it’ll see us right, it got us beat today, but it as us in the top 6, so it’s swings and roundabouts.
Glad it was this week you lost rather than another

Users who are viewing this thread