Match Thread Barnsley (H) (1 Viewer)

Brighton Sky Blue

Shows how much of a lottery this league is and how important it is for us to stay in it.

Barnsley only in this league at all because of a points deduction, and somehow find themselves in the playoffs.

Everyone saying we should aim to do a Barnsley, of course we should, but if they can, anyone can.

Could easily be a mid table finish for us this season which is crazy when you go back a couple of weeks!

Great performance all round, and could easily have been more.

Realistic highest place for us is 14th which would be barmy considering how it could have turned out this week.

Brighton Sky Blue

Would be one hell of an achievement with this squad and injury list this season aswell

We could well go unbeaten till the end, equally even if not we should be aiming to beat both PNE and Millwall. Won't get mathematical safety for a while though, so keep up the intensity and take it to a Stoke side who may or may not be fussed

Evo1883

To be fair by the sound of it , they like to play how we played today first half ..going off their forum

procdoc

you forgot more about the game than me ???? Not sure what the fuck your on about with that statement.
Do you mean you know fuck all about the game ?
You’re just making a fool of yourself at this point, I’d just stop if I were you. Go and stick some pins in your Tyler Walker voodoo doll or something

Evo1883

How fit did Godden look when he scored, his hair is unreal

giphy.gif

Covcraig@bury

You’re just making a fool of yourself at this point, I’d just stop if I were you. Go and stick some pins in your Tyler Walker voodoo doll or something
what a fucking wum prick you are ! Go away and really think of what you say . Do you know the offside rule ? ✊💦💦💦

Covcraig@bury

Yes I do, thanks. You’re embarrassing yourself now, I almost feel sorry for you
no I don’t think so . I would say your part of singers corner , junior section giving it the big one . Thank god you go back to school tomorrow. Just hope your homework has been done !

Users who are viewing this thread