Match Thread Barnsley (H) (1 Viewer)

Brighton Sky Blue

That’s the worst I’ve seen us play all season, absolutely terrible, never looked like scoring, which is a testament to Robins game plan and his teams implementation of it.

Well done and congratulations on staying up.

Kick up t’up backside for the remaining games

Mucca Mad Boys

Great result, I think that will probably see us safe. Ball over the top caught them out everytime, plan executed perfectly.

PUSB!!!

Rotherham can’t even catch us if they win both their games in hand.

They’re going to get relegated. They’ve bottled it against Wycombe, ourselves and Birmingham in the space of one week.

I was nervous going into this week but all credit to Robins. Forget his past in the Championship, he’s absolutely good enough to manage us at this level.

Dickie

Nice. So pleased we could keep up that energetic press until the end and Godden got on the score sheet. Well played boys 👏🏻

Grendel

Would love to see us sign Ostigard and McCallum over the summer

I think it’s going to be out the price range but I think we will sell Hamer and see what funds we have - it is interesting as if you could avoid one of James and Ostigard I’d break the bank on Ostigard every time

covmark

Not just 9 points clear of Rotherham meaning they need to win 3 of their remaining 6 fixture JUST to catch us, but 5 clear of Derby too on the same number of games. 1 more point and this season is done.
And just 3 points off Bristol City in 14th

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Sick Boy

I think it’s going to be out the price range but I think we will sell Hamer and see what funds we have - it is interesting as if you could avoid one of James and Ostigard I’d break the bank on Ostigard every time
How much could we realistically get for Hamer? I’d say £3m at the very most.

covcity4life

Brilliant result and performance yet again, really stepped up to the plate. League status all but secured there
We have competed in nearly every game thisnseason. Maybe 2 or 3 we didn't

But instead of be encouraged our fans moaned and got angry about losing tonfine margins rather than be proud how well we stepped up tonchampionshop from the very get go.

Users who are viewing this thread