Match Thread Barnsley (H) (2 Viewers)

Hobo

Chaplin well wide good defending

shmmeee

I like this version of DeCosta a lot more. They look like they've been working with him on defensive discipline. He's much closer to his man today.

I honestly wondered watching Robins with him on the sideline when he was benched if the entire point was to make him watch Eccles play the role so he knows what to do.

letsallsingtogether

You sure your nauseousness isn’t just because we’re winning, coupled with Biamou AND James are playing well?
That's what I dont understand yes some of our players arnt up to scratch they get completely raped on here, when they play well those same posters seem to have a hard time I'm sure they would rather we lose so they can rape them some more.

Grendel

That's what I dont understand yes some of our players arnt up to scratch they get completely raped on here, when they play well those same posters seem to have a hard time I'm sure they would rather we lose so they can rape them some more.

No one gets raped. Not a pleasant analogy and biamou is the most highly praised player on this forum given his relatively poor contribution

Grendel

Praising a player that’s having a decent game is pathetic? Such a strange little man.

Even When he played a poor pass it took a bobble according to Eakin then when he was beaten in a tackle the defender apparently was swapping shirts with him.

Bugsy

Even When he played a poor pass it took a bobble according to Eakin then when he was beaten in a tackle the defender apparently was swapping shirts with him.

We are winning who gives a fuck...PUSB

letsallsingtogether

No one gets raped. Not a pleasant analogy and biamou is the most highly praised player on this forum given his relatively poor contribution
Well I would have thought you would like it being your not very pleasant when our players are playing well..

Users who are viewing this thread