Barnsley (away) match thread Tuesday 7.45pm (6 Viewers)

Gazolba

We need someone in the hole just behind.

Ian1779

Let's hope he's told them they have 10 mins to sort it out or I'm hauling you fuckers off!!

stevefloyd

Its hard to keep optimistic with the team playing so shit on paper allegedly we have a very good team but they are not performing, is it the court case that has upset the cart or JOB or just poor team selection/motivation by the management?

letsallsingtogether

Can't listen anymore will come back later and hopefully we have won.......

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Maybe job had a bit to do with team morale ending up being shit I remember him putting a picture on instagram after the crewe game with arma maddison and I think Murphy with a comment like looking for self praise or something like that.

I think it's more the other way around. Players that have been trying hard have been dropped after good performances or not been given much of a chance at all. JOB, Rose, Tudgay, Lameiras, Henderson etc.

I think if anything the loss of morale is due to Mowbray playing the same players that are consistently under performing. Ricketts, Fleck, Murphy, MAF etc.

There's no fairness in the camp at all. I really feel that Mowbray's man management might not be as good as people think it is. I get the impression he has his favourites and this may cause friction as a result.

The 'we can't win every game' was a bit of a loser comment as well. Sometimes you need a horrible bastard who's going to let them know when they've not been good enough.

Otis

Another positive of course is, just think how much money we will save on play-off tickets, trips to Wembley and bottles of champagne!

stevefloyd

I like Vincelot but like most of the others he's gone off the boil as well... something in camp has to be going on because too many players have lost form

lifeskyblue

Another positive of course is, just think how much money we will save on play-off tickets, trips to Wembley and bottles of champagne!

Otis...I never thought I would say this BUT that last quip just wasn't even a little bit funny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stevefloyd

Another positive, I can now book a trip to the Isle of Mull to take photos in May and not have to worry about missing the play offs

Users who are viewing this thread