Ball boy (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

What about the Sheff utd fans? They haven't been punished!!

SkyBlueGuy

My uncle once took his 12 year old daughter and her friends to a city game they sat in the appropriate JSB section. Being young (and at a city game) tey amused themselves by chatting away to each other. A bloke sitting (on his own) in front of them became annoyed by this to the point that he turned around and screamed (at a 22 year old girl): "if you don't shut the ££££ up and going to come up there and murder you!" (or something to that effect). The incident wasn't seen by the stewards, but my uncle made damn sure they chucked him out.

Utterly disgusting behaviour. I can't believe the level some people will stoop to.

What this man did not know was that my grandmother is friends with Joe Elliot, and in her rage she called him up and got the gentleman in question a lifetime ban.

CCFC901

What about the Sheff utd fans? They haven't been punished!!

Exactly! I remember the Sheffield Utd fans giving our ball boy s**t.. What was done there?
This whole situation has been taken out of content. Everyone was as annoyed as each other.. Even worse than this person.

Mucca Mad Boys

My uncle once took his 12 year old daughter and her friends to a city game they sat in the appropriate JSB section. Being young (and at a city game) tey amused themselves by chatting away to each other. A bloke sitting (on his own) in front of them became annoyed by this to the point that he turned around and screamed (at a 22 year old girl): "if you don't shut the ££££ up and going to come up there and murder you!" (or something to that effect). The incident wasn't seen by the stewards, but my uncle made damn sure they chucked him out.

Utterly disgusting behaviour. I can't believe the level some people will stoop to.

What this man did not know was that my grandmother is friends with Joe Elliot, and in her rage she called him up and got the gentleman in question a lifetime ban.

This happend at the Bury game? I didn't hear nor hear of no such incidents... What block etc were you in?

Nonetheless, the guy is a wanker and deserves his lifetime, and deserves a kicking in.

Nick

Administrator
Exactly! I remember the Sheffield Utd fans giving our ball boy s**t.. What was done there?
This whole situation has been taken out of content. Everyone was as annoyed as each other.. Even worse than this person.

Did they run down and shout in his face?

CUS Wyken

Exactly, the do gooders slagging our own off but what people dont realise, this happens on a weekly basis.

Not saying its right but the way people go on here you'd think the ball boy was physically attacked or spat on. Bullying goes on day in day out at schools, doesn't make it right again but it happens and always will.

skybluesteve76

Exactly, the do gooders slagging our own off but what people dont realise, this happens on a weekly basis.

Not saying its right but the way people go on here you'd think the ball boy was physically attacked or spat on. Bullying goes on day in day out at schools, doesn't make it right again but it happens and always will.

Unbelievable! It don't make it right but.....bullying isn't right but......

CUS Wyken

Unbelievable! It don't make it right but.....bullying isn't right but......

Lesson's in life... Thats what makes people stronger. Stand up to bullies. If my boy ever got bullied i'd tell him to man up and hit the lad back. If you get wrapped up in cotton buds then you'll get walked on in life.

Life is how it is, no-one and nothing is perfect, its what you do in certain circumstances. The way some go on here, you'd think there perfect.

Diehard Si

Yes it happens, there are total cunts out there in the world especially football supporters who seem to think they can do what they like. So you would rather they do nothing? Just accept that 'ah it happens'.

Sheff Utd did nothing, we are doing something. Fair play to the club.

Hope they find the guy and ban him.

Diehard Si

Lesson's in life... Thats what makes people stronger. Stand up to bullies. If my boy ever got bullied i'd tell him to man up and hit the lad back. If you get wrapped up in cotton buds then you'll get walked on in life.

Life is how it is, no-one and nothing is perfect, its what you do in certain circumstances. The way some go on here, you'd think there perfect.

Surely you will also teach him that if he does something wrong he should be punished? So the 'kid' that abused him needs to learn his lesson now.

CUS Wyken

Surely you will also teach him that if he does something wrong he should be punished? So the 'kid' that abused him needs to learn his lesson now.

Sticking up for yourself is not wrong. My boy knows the difference between right and wrong. He knows not to hit someone but at the same time knows what to do if someone pushed him etc...

Gaz

A good response from our club.
Well done Ccfc

skybluesteve76

Totally get what your saying mate but we are talking a fully grown man bullying a ten year old here! How's he supposed to defend himself.

CCFC901

So what's gonna be the response to Kilbane swearing at a fan.. Guessing that's going to be acceptable..?

kg82

So what's gonna be the response to Kilbane swearing at a fan.. Guessing that's going to be acceptable..?

FFS, why do people insist on comparing other incidents to one that's being discussed? They're separate. They should deal with Kilbane, fair enough.

Mucca Mad Boys

Sticking up for yourself is not wrong. My boy knows the difference between right and wrong. He knows not to hit someone but at the same time knows what to do if someone pushed him etc...

What is 10 yr old supposed to do!? Jump over and beat the shit out of him?

I don't think you'd like that one bit if it was your child!

CUS Wyken

Totally get what your saying mate but we are talking a fully grown man bullying a ten year old here! How's he supposed to defend himself.

Mate, i didn't once agree with it and it is wrong.

I remember a ball boy once (Game eludes me) time wasting on purpose, we've shouted hurry up and the lad turned round and winked. For me thats inciting trouble. Its not all a one way street, i wouldnt have been surpised he was told to do that by someone. Double standards.

But the way someone on here preach you'd think there saints.

AFCCOVENTRY

Glad club put a statement out.

Whoever the so called fan(S) were that did this are disgraceful. It's a fecking boy. What's wrong with some people. I don't want these type of idiots associated with our club. Hopefully they will catch the culprit.

skybluesteve76

All this is getting silly now.
By now we all know what happened with the ball boy.
We've got people almost justifying it, oh well that's life.
People comparing it to Kilbane having a go at the fans.
Let's take it for what it is, a young lad being bullied by a grown 'man'!!

CUS Wyken

What is 10 yr old supposed to do!? Jump over and beat the shit out of him?

I don't think you'd like that one bit if it was your child!

If im honest (i'll get the holier-than-thou types trying to preach) i would want my 10 year old lad to tell them to do one in so many words. Make the bullies look 2ft tall that would. Getting 'mugged' off by a 10 year old would be fair more amusing

skybluesteve76

Mate, i didn't once agree with it and it is wrong.

I remember a ball boy once (Game eludes me) time wasting on purpose, we've shouted hurry up and the lad turned round and winked. For me thats inciting trouble. Its not all a one way street, i wouldnt have been surpised he was told to do that by someone. Double standards.

But the way someone on here preach you'd think there saints.

I'm not trying to preach mate. I witnessed it from a few seats away and it really pissed me off hence my HUGE amount of posts in the past three days on the subject.
Oh well, it's certainly got us all talking!
And most of us agreeing;-)

skybluesteve76

If im honest (i'll get the holier-than-thou types trying to preach) i would want my 10 year old lad to tell them to do one in so many words. Make the bullies look 2ft tall that would. Getting 'mugged' off by a 10 year old would be fair more amusing

Haha good point! That would have been hilarious!!

kg82

But you've just said a ballboy time wasting and then winking is inciting trouble... What would this be classed as?! Not holier-than-though because as a kid I'd have been the sort of kid you're describing!

CUS Wyken

I'm not trying to preach mate. I witnessed it from a few seats away and it really pissed me off hence my HUGE amount of posts in the past three days on the subject.
Oh well, it's certainly got us all talking!
And most of us agreeing;-)

Didn't say you were preaching mate, its certain types on here (We all know who) who like to think there way is always right and anyone who disagrees is a peasent.

the incident should never have happened, simples.

coundonskyblue

The difference with the Sheffield united fans is that was just a group of fans booing and jeering our ball boy, that I accept is football. That is completely different though to someone 2ft taller than you shouting abuse in your face & making you feel intimidated.

That kid probably enjoys being a ball boy for the club he supports, but because of that 'fan' I bet he has considered giving it up.

CUS Wyken

But you've just said a ballboy time wasting and then winking is inciting trouble... What would this be classed as?! Not holier-than-though because as a kid I'd have been the sort of kid you're describing!

You don't get it do you? I said its not all a one way street. Again never said it was right or wrong

I used an example of when a ballball almost easily incited trouble himself. Not all boy balls are angels and if i would have been one i would have been a little c**t.

As for my comment, i think it would be far more amusing then the kid saying nothing.

SkyBlueGuy

This happend at the Bury game? I didn't hear nor hear of no such incidents... What block etc were you in?

Nonetheless, the guy is a wanker and deserves his lifetime, and deserves a kicking in.

No this was a while ago. Maybe a year or so. Just thought it was worth mentioning that the club has dealt with stuff like this before (and also that abusive ignorant fans are not a new thing unfortunately)

ajsccfc

Exactly, the do gooders slagging our own off

A man harassed a child. It's not being a do-gooder or a question of looking after 'your own' (how far does this extend exactly? At what point do you stop excusing the actions of a twat just because they support the same team?) to think that's shitty.

Users who are viewing this thread