Ball boy (2 Viewers)

cornoccfc

Well handled by the club, and whoever notified the club of the incident.

kg82

What an absolute prick though, whoever it was. Sometimes I actually despair at the football supporter mentality!

ajsccfc

He casually whispered 'There are no employment opportunities for ball boys once you hit your teens son'

In today's economic climate that'd reduce anyone to tears.

Astute

Appropriate action?

I think they will give him a season ticket and make him go to every game.

Does that sound a bit harsh though?

Gray

he sits behind me at the Ricoh i will gladly point him out to the stewards so they can remove him and give me some peace and quiet for the rest of the season

and on the subject of ball boys someone should tell the lad who sits on the corner where the JSBs are that once your about 17 you should let someone else have a turn at being a ball boy

smileycov

Facebook User
What did they even say?

By all accounts, the Crewe player told him to leave the ball to slow the play. Then "Our Fan" ran down the steps to the front and screamed at him in his face until he cried............Nice!

fernandopartridge

he sits behind me at the Ricoh i will gladly point him out to the stewards so they can remove him and give me some peace and quiet for the rest of the season

and on the subject of ball boys someone should tell the lad who sits on the corner where the JSBs are that once your about 17 you should let someone else have a turn at being a ball boy

Regardless of what the bloke has done, you are one pathetic grass. Football doesn't need clowns like him or you.

Gray

Regardless of what the bloke has done, you are one pathetic grass. Football doesn't need clowns like him or you.

TOUGH SHIT FOOTBALL IM HERE TO STAY!!!!!!

i also now where you sit Alan Partridge i know what you've done and i'm telling the stewards you out next sunny jim!!

Nick

Administrator
It is nice to see the club doing that and I hope the fella who thinks he is cool picking on a kid gets banned.

Nick

Administrator

I think I know the fella you are on about, does he go with his dad usually and sits towards the right of the row (when looking from the back of the stand).

I know the ball boy too, he is quite old but knows when to slow the game down although he makes walking slow so obvious.

ajsccfc

The fella I believe it is sits near the edge of a row but with nobody directly in front of him if that makes sense.

Nick

Administrator
Has his dad got grey hair and a tash?

He is quite a young fella, dark hair with stubble and earrings? Looks like he should be in a boyband?

ajsccfc

Sounds like the same guy yeah (kind of thin and wiry), although I've not really noticed much about anyone he comes with.

ccfcway

so, to confirm, the poor lad runs off the pitch in tears, and as a gesture of good will, we invite him to watch us at the rioch !

can it get any worse for him ?

WillenhallSkyBlues

husseys and mcdonalds performances make me leave stadiums crying week in week out their that bad, wheres my free tickets? :thinking about:

Astute

If you fully agree with street law you should go and find him then teach him a lesson for abusing a kid like he did.

I am normally fully against grassing, but something needs to be done so kids are safe. The more this idiot gets away with the more he will do. Has he got the bottle to abuse women or pensioners next?

So what do you say should happen then Fern?

Nick

Administrator
I reckon they should make him stand in the goal at half time and let every fan queue up and ping a ball at him from the penalty spot!

Astute

I reckon they should make him stand in the goal at half time and let every fan queue up and ping a ball at him from the penalty spot!

Why not line all the fans up and each takes it in turn to kick him in the [email protected] he has any

CovfanDan

Why didn't the fella have a pop at the player for telling the ballboy to slow it down, rather than an easy target like the ball boy?

And calling the Cov fan who told the steward 'a grass' is a bit harsh, the fella made a ballboy cry ffs!

WillenhallSkyBlues

use are all making a mountain out of a molehill anyway, the real question you should be asking is why a 13-15 year old boy cried after being shouted at :facepalm:

skybluesteve76

I've sat in front of him aswell. So I know exactly what you mean. He s an idiot of the highest order. What he did on Saturday was unforgiveable.

Users who are viewing this thread