Baker vs Pressley (2 Viewers)

SlowerThanPlatt

How much did we pay for Cody? I remember we were in for Le Fondre at the time but nothing ever got agreed and he signed for Reading

torchomatic

Looks like the tweets have been deleted now.

torchomatic

Oh, that'll explain it then.

Grendel

Ha ha that tells me all I need to know SP didn't rate Cody and Baker
SP and Grendal have the same football knowledge = zero

Yes McDonald was a huge hit in the championship and actually was recalled by Pressley to play having been totally left out by robins.

SlowerThanPlatt

c2423f8d24130174818d5fd2cfd06923.jpg

And he also tweeted something to Billy Daniels that we'll see how good he can be under a good manager now or something along those lines. It seems Greg deleted his tweet though and only Daniel's response remains

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fernandopartridge

c2423f8d24130174818d5fd2cfd06923.jpg

And he also tweeted something to Billy Daniels that we'll see how good he can be under a good manager now or something along those lines. It seems Greg deleted his tweet though and only Daniel's response remains

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not surprised considering Daniels' achievements since then

SlowerThanPlatt

The Daniels situation was a bit bizzare. In the U18s he used to play up front with Clarke Harris but Pressley put him out on the wing and even tried him as a defensive midfielder. He scored 2 against Bristol City and then scored another against Carlisle a week later and I thought he was going to be class

Hobo

The Daniels situation was a bit bizzare. In the U18s he used to play up front with Clarke Harris but Pressley put him out on the wing and even tried him as a defensive midfielder. He scored 2 against Bristol City and then scored another against Carlisle a week later and I thought he was going to be class

You make it sound like Pressley gave him the the opportunity to show what he could do in various positions and it is your judgement that was crap! But now free of Pressley and playing elsewhere he has no excuses then?

dongonzalos

Yes McDonald was a huge hit in the championship and actually was recalled by Pressley to play having been totally left out by robins.

How did he do in the division we were in when he was allowed to go for free. When we had no striker for the second half of the season.
17 goals.
He should have been loaned out. Never released for free.

Grendel

How did he do in the division we were in when he was allowed to go for free. When we had no striker for the second half of the season.
17 goals.
He should have been loaned out. Never released for free.

He was one if the highest wage earners and without releasing him we wouldn't have had a team.

Also, for us, he was crap whichever league we were in. Utter rubbish.

covmark

McDonald was fucking crap, let's not let Dongle's infatuation get in the way of that fact.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

dongonzalos

McDonald was fucking crap, let's not let Dongle's infatuation get in the way of that fact.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Yes you must be completey rubbish to score 17 goals in our division
Not sure how he kept fluking them in

SkyBlue_Bear83

McDonald was crap, its no surprise he isn't getting a look in or scoring at Gillingham now they are going for a promotion. A decent league two player, below average league 1 player.

dongonzalos

McDonald was crap, its no surprise he isn't getting a look in or scoring at Gillingham now they are going for a promotion. A decent league two player, below average league 1 player.

Below average league 1 striker. 17 2 seasons ago, 16 last season.
You have very high standards if that's below average?
What is the average in a season for a league one striker!

PVA

Bit childish from Baker and McDonald. They're professional footballers not 13 year old schoolgirls.

letsallsingtogether

Sorry can't give this a like on my tablet but I now have to leave this site for a few minutes to compose myself

Grendel

Sorry can't give this a like on my tablet but I now have to leave this site for a few minutes to compose myself

Do you think "Cody" was a £500,000 striker capable of competing in the championship? Ok.

Grendel

Below average league 1 striker. 17 2 seasons ago, 16 last season.
You have very high standards if that's below average?
What is the average in a season for a league one striker!

Serous question. Are you and he an item?

Hobo

Do we really care about the squabbles of an ex manager and ex player, based on tweets by the ex player. Especially as it was stupid tweets that got the ex player shipped out of the club in the first place.

letsallsingtogether

Do we really care about the squabbles of an ex manager and ex player, based on tweets by the ex player. Especially as it was stupid tweets that got the ex player shipped out of the club in the first place.

Did it?
Honest question.

torchomatic

It matters to some as the said ex-player was held in God like reverence.

torchomatic

Hobo

Did it?
Honest question.

It certainly coincided with him putting posts on Facebook then taking them down. Which wasn't very professional to say the least. I can't remember what the posts were but they equally could have passed off SP or indeed our owners.

I have no proof but I feel it had a big part to play.

Users who are viewing this thread