Bakayoko (1 Viewer)

lifeskyblue

Good luck to the guy…hope he becomes a hero at Bolton. Whilst he was not always popular with all fans here he always behaved professionally on and off the pitch. There is certainly a decent player in him but unfortunately we only saw it in 10min bursts when he was almost unplayable. I’m sure if he can become more aggressive and consistent he will lead their line well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grendel

Indeed. It really does take a special type of twat not to wish the best for former players who always did their best in the shirt.
Grendel with his negative bitter attitude is of course that special type of twat.

he wasn’t even replying to
Me you buffoon

Liquid Gold

Fair play Baka, decent bloke who was here for some good times. He just wasn't up to the standard we needed.

We all laughed when we their manager said he's good playing off the right, maybe he is.

I'll always have a soft spot for any of the players involved in winning us the league, we were just electric that season.

Liquid Gold

Just seen it, sucha Baka goal. Swings his foot at it, sort of mis-hits it but gets enough power on it to beat the keeper.

letsallsingtogether

mmmmm do you have any evidence for this?
Grendel you get your teeth into a player you hate and never let go.
If they have a great game you still give them no credit.
Sorry but I just dont get why some on here just look for the negtives of certain players every week while fogiving others.
Just waiting to see which player it will be this season.

letsallsingtogether

Perhaps clubs can see what some deluded Cov fans could not - he was basically L 2 level. And L 2 clubs are all broke
So because most of us like all the players that wear our shirt makes that deluded, yes some are not good enough but the hatred from some of our fans is a disgrace.
Lets pick another player this season and blame all our losses on him!

Gosb

All together now......

Amadou Bakayoko
He scores when he likes
It's just that he only likes
Every so often

Every so often
Every so often
It's just that he only likes
Every so often

(repeat)

Users who are viewing this thread