Bakayoko (1 Viewer)

Samo

I hope he has that division on toast! Very good luck to him, seems like a decent lad.

Grendel

Well someone has posted a picture with Biamou in Coventry today and he said he’s coming to the game tomorrow - minute applause in the 9th minute?

why hasn’t he got a club yet?

Grendel

why are you rocking up having a pop at Biamou for no apparent reason?

oh bore off - Match Threads with you and Danny will be less fun than having your teeth pulled out

Grendel

I’m guessing you’re not a Biamou fan either 😆 weird how the guy triggers people

its you that seems constantly triggered

Grendel

You’re as guilty as a puppy sat next to a pile-o-shite

Id say you’d not find negative posts about 80% of our squad and far more positive ones about many players compared to
Others on here

South West Sky Blue

Delighted for the lad (without trying to sound patronising!). Was never blessed with capabilities at Championship level, but worked hard for us and never kicked up a stink when out of the team.
I tried following several games today involving our ex-players and his game was upmost in my mind. Hope he is their POTS

Hobo

I am happy for him. I hope he has a great season. But very glad he is off our books as he is just not Championship material at the moment.

DannyThomas_1981

why are you rocking up having a pop at Biamou for no apparent reason?

Indeed. It really does take a special type of twat not to wish the best for former players who always did their best in the shirt.
Grendel with his negative bitter attitude is of course that special type of twat.

Users who are viewing this thread