bakayoko (1 Viewer)

skybluesam66

is he injured or now right down the list
not in the u23s today ? not in the matchday squad

Greggs

I've heard a few very strange rumours about him.

Greggs

Apparently he spends far too much of his spare time playing computer games, Guitar Hero on the ps3 in particular. I wouldn't want to put my sauce at risk, but apparently during team meetings Baka can be seen drifting away in his own world playing air guitar. I can't really say much more.

Sky Blue Harry H

Joking aside, it is weird how over a very short space of time Max seems to have leapfrogged Baka, when all earlier indications were that Baka was 3rd choice. I'll shortly swap my avatar now that Max is back in the fold, and to annoy he who must not be named.

SlowerThanPlatt

Joking aside, it is weird how over a very short space of time Max seems to have leapfrogged Baka, when all earlier indications were that Baka was 3rd choice. I'll shortly swap my avatar now that Max is back in the fold, and to annoy he who must not be named.

Once they go mysteriously missing they tend to stay there. See Hiwula

I like him but he has had more than enough chances to establish himself in the team/squad

TomRad85

So disappointed in Baka, for some mad reason I thought he may kick on a bit. Shambles from his point of view that he's dropped behind Max but 100% the correct decision from Robins.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Reactions: vow

Londonccfcfan

Baka and Max unless both moved on in Jan (ideally both) if we can get a quality loan striker for their combined wages and then some.

Otherwise see the them both playing out the remaining last few months of their contracts here till summer. Either way barring anything miraculous ie a bit of form. They wont be here next season.

mr_monkey

Once they go mysteriously missing they tend to stay there. See Hiwula

I like him but he has had more than enough chances to establish himself in the team/squad

This....

I had such hopes for him after the rangers game as he looked so much fitter and had some aggression finally in his game but he seems to have gone off the boil again which is such a shame as I really think that there is a player in there but for some reason the pieces just won't align for him

skyblueeyesrevisited

It’s all about how you perform in training

Sky Blue Harry H

It’s all about how you perform in training
The daft thing about that is the way we want Baka to play in a real match (flattening defenders/physicality) is the opposite of what MR would want anyone to do to our defenders in training) I know it's not as simple as that, and maybe his body language / whatever has been bad, but the thing he has been criticised for the most (not being the beast he could be) is potentially difficult in training. I often wonder if pissed off players are a liability to other players on the training pitch.

Grendel

The daft thing about that is the way we want Baka to play in a real match (flattening defenders/physicality) is the opposite of what MR would want anyone to do to our defenders in training) I know it's not as simple as that, and maybe his body language / whatever has been bad, but the thing he has been criticised for the most (not being the beast he could be) is potentially difficult in training. I often wonder if pissed off players are a liability to other players on the training pitch.
Maybe he’s just shite

Sky Blue Harry H

Maybe he’s just shite

When you look at what other Championship forwards bring to the party - possibly/probably so. If we do go two up front on a regular/occasional basis, unless Walker and Godden can play together, then we are going to be left with just Max - at least until the January window - who can play the foil role for one or the other. As you know, I am a Max fan, but relying on him is a tall order regarding potential injury/maintaining form. So we do need Baka or Bakup !!

D

Deleted member 2477

Seriously dont get the love in for Baka. He is a league two forward at best. Not a prolific scorer, takes a dozen chances to put one away and puts the effort in when he can be bothered. Walsall fans warned us what he was like.
i would rather have Max anyday at least he pops up with a few goals including the spectacular and crates chances for others

christonabike

As a old poster on GMK used to say he is Bilge. Never seen what people see in him a glimpse of skill followed by an impression of me pretending to be sober on a Saturday night at 10pm.

TTG

It’s like asking who has more brain cells - Tony or O drivel - the bar is so low who cares
Come on! We all need the answer....

rob9872

Not been the same since he cut his hair. Needs to grow it back to find some form.

Users who are viewing this thread