10 in 27 starts for us

league only

Amadou Bakayoko | Football Stats | Coventry City | Age 24 | Soccer Base

Interesting

9 in 51 starts for Walsall
10 in 27 starts for us

league only

Surprises me he has started that many tbh, thought he looked lively Tuesday and has a decent goals return to games I've watched him live

Sky Blue Harry H

Third in the world. behind that Haaland lad from Dortmund, and Leo something who plays for Barca. Ronaldo in 4th, I believe.

skybluegod

Surprises me he has started that many tbh, thought he looked lively Tuesday and has a decent goals return to games I've watched him live

Started most games backend of last season, but that has been his only sustained run

no_loyalty

Think he will be back on the bench today.

Brighton Sky Blue

Some people have lucky pants. Some lucky numbers. Baka has lucky dreads and long may it continue. Hope he builds on his performance mid-week and realises his full potential.

I reckon if he started tweeting a weekly ‘Baka’s Acca’ he’d pull some support from the selfie king

clint van damme

Some people have lucky pants. Some lucky numbers. Baka has lucky dreads and long may it continue. Hope he builds on his performance mid-week and realises his full potential.

As some comedian said mid week - does anyone know where I can get one of those dreadlock wigs that make you play football better?!

mrtrench

As some comedian said mid week - does anyone know where I can get one of those dreadlock wigs that make you play football better?!

There's a lot of people on Twitter giving David Baddiel lots of stick for being racist - because he wore a dreads wig in his footy show with Frank Skinner and took the piss out of Jason Lee's haircut. I thought it was just blokes joshing each other. It's a minefield.

clint van damme

There's a lot of people on Twitter giving David Baddiel lots of stick for being racist - because he wore a dreads wig in his footy show with Frank Skinner and took the piss out of Jason Lee's haircut. I thought it was just blokes joshing each other. It's a minefield.

Because David Badiel is very vocal on anti semitism I think some people just look for a stick to beat him with.

I didn't think this was racist but as usual with these things, would defer to a BAME poster who said it was as they obviously have a better understanding than me

mrtrench

Because David Badiel is very vocal on anti semitism I think some people just look for a stick to beat him with.

I didn't think this was racist but as usual with these things, would defer to a BAME poster who said it was as they obviously have a better understanding than me

Yeah, I agree. It's the Corbynistas attacking him.

Mcbean

You mean old pineapple head ! Was similar with Bo Selector doing Craig David !

clint van damme

Yeah, I agree. It's the Corbynistas attacking him.

To be honest that's quite a lazy generalisation.
Definitely some of the abuse comes From 'corbynistas' but can you label them all?
He also gets it from the right, different tropes same results.

stupot07

Interesting

9 in 51 starts for Walsall
10 in 27 starts for us

league only

He's scored 7 in 27 starts and 3 off the bench (charlton 2, doncaster 1) in the league.

Not having a pop at him, but putting 10 in 27 makes him look like a 20 goal a season striker, which he clearly isnt, and a bit like godden now, can go through long periods when he doesnt even look like scoring. Which is why he's struggled to hold down a starting spot.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Sky Blue Pete

He's scored 7 in 27 starts and 3 off the bench (charlton 2, doncaster 1) in the league.

Not having a pop at him, but putting 10 in 27 makes him look like a 20 goal a season striker, which he clearly isnt, and a bit like godden now, can go through long periods when he doesnt even look like scoring. Which is why he's struggled to hold down a starting spot.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Just using the stats as presents and 7 in 27 is 1 in 4

mrtrench

To be honest that's quite a lazy generalisation.
Definitely some of the abuse comes From 'corbynistas' but can you label them all?
He also gets it from the right, different tropes same results.

Just writing what I see. I don't follow anyone from the Far Right so I wouldn't see them.

Just looked at the comments of his latest tweet. I stopped after a while - so maybe there are some Right Wingers attacking him further down - but at the top it's Leftist after Leftist.

Users who are viewing this thread