Bakayoko (3 Viewers)

clint van damme

Just writing what I see. I don't follow anyone from the Far Right so I wouldn't see them.

I follow 1 or 2, (always know what the enemy is thinking) though many on here wouldn't consider them far right. But I do follow Baddiel.

shmmeee

Because David Badiel is very vocal on anti semitism I think some people just look for a stick to beat him with.

I didn't think this was racist but as usual with these things, would defer to a BAME poster who said it was as they obviously have a better understanding than me

Surely racism has an objective definition and isn’t just whatever offends a BAME person? When white people complain about comments like Dianne Abbott’s we don’t just go “well it must be racist cos they’re white”.

Don’t care too much either way but doesn’t pass the sniff test for me.

clint van damme

Surely racism has an objective definition and isn’t just whatever offends a BAME person? When white people complain about comments like Dianne Abbott’s we don’t just go “well it must be racist cos they’re white”.

I think you've missed my point, (or maybe I've missed yours).
I'm saying that I didn't think blacking up in this instance was racist but as a white man I'm prepared to be contradicted by someone who is black who finds it offensive.

shmmeee

I think you've missed my point, (or maybe I've missed yours).
I'm saying that I didn't think blacking up in this instance was racist but as a white man I'm prepared to be contradicted by someone who is black who finds it offensive.

Yeah I think I understand. I’m saying why defer to someone who is black, surely racism is in the heart of the offender not the eye of the offended. I dunno. I feel there should be some objective test for racism we can determine whatever our colour.

Genuinely not sure though. Anyway, random tangent over.

Hope Baka plays again today :D

edit: and with that my wish is granted!

usskyblue

This is a difficult area.

When you’ve faced violence and hatred for nothing else other than the color of your skin I would imagine it tends to make people look differently at the world and different situations...which is something that white people wouldn't understand.

White people getting offended at that are inconsiderate...at best.

stupot07

He took his goal really well, and played well first 15 mins but then disappeared for the rest of the match I thought.

Nice that both strikers got on the scoresheet.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
He was virtually unplayable, he was bringing everything down and laying it off. Taking players on etc.

Then I don't know if he got tired or what but he just seemed to vanish after about half hour.

Still some nice footwork in the second half but not the same.

clint van damme

He was virtually unplayable, he was bringing everything down and laying it off. Taking players on etc.

Then I don't know if he got tired or what but he just seemed to vanish after about half hour.

He won more headers I the first half than Godden has won in 6 weeks

slyblue57

And thats why we all like football but see different games. I thought he was ok for 20 minutes maybe 30, then absolute garbage. He had no first touch and managed to break up two of our best second half attacks by passing to their defenders or no one at all.
All about opinions I guess.
pusb

Fergusons_Beard

7a5abecb88a7562e80c49a5155b65267.jpg

Stats say a goal in every 5 games

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mucca Mad Boys

Agreed.

My view is that he would have benefitted from having a strike partner with him. He was increasingly getting the ball in more difficult situations after Bolton started to get a foothold in the game.

Biamou and Baka compliment each other quite well. Biamou harasses defenders, is better in the air, which give Baka a bit more space to operate in.

SkyBlueCharlie9

My lad was mascot yesterday and chose to walk out onto pitch with Baka. Baka scored as we were asking round front of pitch to our seats and came up to him and other mascot to celebrate in complete melee of players, lads and their dads. It was amazing and like the club had planned it. Baka is forever a City legend to me and my son !!

Users who are viewing this thread