Bag of f****n nerves (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Had ablut 4 hours sleep .. I want today out the way with , win today and its practically done IMO

theferret

Proper up for this. Been up, dressed and ready to go since 8am. Might head to the pub now, fuck it.

Been a mad season really. If you'd have said to me at that Norwich away game that we'd finish the season above both them and Watford I'd have thought you were a mental case.

ajsccfc

Don't know if it's just because it's still early but I'm pretty calm. Home game, all in our hands and not (yet) relying on what anyone else does. Bit of a luxurious position to be in with two games left

Astute

Had best sleep for ages. No worries about the game today.

But come 4pm I will be shitting myself each time they go forward until we score. Then I will be worried each time they go forward until we score again.

Robinshio

Had a dream we let in an early goal but won with a stoppage time winner. Sunderland lost and we were effectively in the play offs

Grendel

Don't know if it's just because it's still early but I'm pretty calm. Home game, all in our hands and not (yet) relying on what anyone else does. Bit of a luxurious position to be in with two games left

I must admit I think we will win as long as Birmingham don’t score early - it’s frustrating the chances against reading weren’t converted as the goal difference now would put West Brom out of sight.

olderskyblue

I couldn’t sleep because the dog kept getting me up - I’m knackered
Your dog is nervous too? ;)

Edited: oops, didn’t notice I was beaten to it…

Last edited:

Danceswithhorses

Weirdly relaxed as fuck

What will be will be

I thought we were going down last October so anything above 21st is a bonus for me 😂
Que cera cera, whatever will be will be, we're going to Wemb...erly, que cera cera
(can't believe it was 36 years ago when i first sang that...yikes)

bigfatronssba

Didn’t sleep well.

I just want a win today. Make the play offs.

If we lose in them so be it. I just want us to prove we can actually get there

stupot07

Can't remember the last time I was both this excited and nervous for a game. Huge huge game.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

bigfatronssba

This and the league 2 play off final is like being a kid again! Never nervous about any other games

Strangely I wasn’t nervous about the league 2 play offs, despite it having more riding on it.
I think the previous 7 years had taught me to be ambivalent towards city. Since then I’ve fallen back in love with my Sky Blues

Users who are viewing this thread