Bad joke corner (1 Viewer)

Hugh Jarse

Went to the pub with my girlfriend last night.

Locals were shouting paedo and other horrible names at me just because my girlfriend is 21 and I'm 52.

It completely spoiled our 10th anniversary.......bastards!

skybluedan

roses are red
violets are blue
ive got alzheimers
cheese on toast.................

skybluedan

just broke the world record for holding my breath under water
an incredible 8 mins and 42 seconds

it all started when a girl at the swimming baths shouted
thats him over there daddy...................

Disorganised1

I've been told I've got ADHD - that's Attention Deficiency Hello Dad.

Sky Blue Luke

Randy Lerner sees an old woman walking past villa park, struggling with her shopping bags, so he shouts over ''can you manage love?''

She replies, ''Fuck off, I don't want the job.''

skybluedan

Man walks into his house with a duck under his arm
and says this is the pig ive been fucking.....
His wife says but thats a duck not a pig...
He says i was talking to the fuckin duck......................................

skybluedan

Haha they said i would miss my wife when she left me
but i never miss from close range........................

smileycov

Facebook User
Interviewer...name please, john fucking twat bollocs pissflaps wilson.
Interviewer...do you have tourettes john? no, but my vicar did at the christening!

blueflint

went to a fancy dress party as a loaf of bread the birds were all over me :wave::wave:

Coventry La La La

Emile Heskey (England) 59 caps, 7 goals.

Rene Higuita (Colombia) 68 caps, 8 goals.

Jose Luis Chilavert (Paraguay) 74 caps, 8 goals.

Unlucky Emile, the other two are goalkeepers...

CovKingChris

Facebook User
I walked it to a bank the other day and handed the cashier a big bag of marijuana.

The cashier said "What's this for?"

To whcih I replied, "I'm here to open a joint account". :laugh:

Coventry La La La

The News Of The World claim to be number 1 for news, yet there was a massive story about phone hacking in the week and they didn't even bother to cover it.

AlexJohnson93

Cristiano Ronaldo and his girlfriend are having a romantic wine-fuelled picnic on the beach. His girlfriend says “Oh Cristiano, kiss me.” Ronaldo uncorks a bottle of red wine and pours it all over her lips before kissing her. The girl says “That was wonderful Cristiano, but why the red wine?” Ronaldo replies “I am Ronaldo, I am not stupid. I will not have red meat unless I have red wine.” The girl is mesmerised and says “Oh Cristiano, kiss me lower!” Ronaldo whips out a bottle of white wine and pours it all over the girl’s breasts, then kisses them hungrily. The girl says “Oh Cristiano, that was wonderful. But why the white wine?” Again, Ronaldo replies “I am Ronaldo, I am not stupid. I will not have white meat unless I have white wine.” The girl, now completely in awe, says “Oh Cristiano, kiss me lower!”
Ronaldo then stands the girl up and barges her back to the sand roughly. He then proceeds to eat her out like an expert. The girl, breathless, says “Cristiano, that was wonderful! But why did you barge me to the ground?” Ronaldo replies….... “I am Ronaldo, I am not stupid. I will not go down unless there is sufficient contact.”

AlexJohnson93

How many Villa fans does it take to change a lightbulb?
Both of them.
(NB. They don’t like this, it implies that there are only two Villa fans and they make a point stressing that Villa have more than two fans.)

skybluedan

a mother is at the zoo with her daughter,the daughter says to her mum, mum what are them monkeys doin over there, the mum looks over and the monkeys are going at it,she says oh nothing there just baking cakes,later when they were at home the daughter says to her mum, mummy you and daddy were baking cakes the othernight ,the mum says how do you no that?
she says because i licked the icing off the sofa...................................

redsox

Facebook User
My first girlfriend was cross-eyed...
I broke up with her because I thought she was seeing someone else...:thinking about:

Disorganised1

I was looking on E-Bay today, I see BSkyB is back on offer ~ "Due to time-wasters"

blueflint

isn't it odd how hot women always drive small fancy cars that reminds me the mot's due on the wifes transit

Tommy Pitera

"Knock knock"

"Who's there?"

"It's me Mummy... It's Maddie!"

"But... But it can't be... We buried you..."

"Yeah, I'm just fucking about. It's Gerry, I forgot my key."

Users who are viewing this thread