Bad joke corner (1 Viewer)

SkyBlue_Am

Why did the skeleton go to the dance by themselves?

Because they had no body to go with!

SkyBlue_Am

Boy: "Do you want to play the fire engine game?
"Girl: "How do you play that?
"Boy: "My fingers are the fire engine and I drive up your legs. You say 'Red light!' when you want me to stop.
"Girl: "Okay, let's play."After a few seconds...
Girl: "Red light!"
Boy: "Fire engines don't stop for red lights."

JCR1987

Sebastian Vettel's great-grandad was another successful German. However, Seb has some way to go - Grandpa Vettel took over 700 poles in 1943...

bamalamafizzfazz

A pony and an Eagle walked up to a Coyote. The pony said to the Coyote, "I am very mad at Eagle. Will you yell at him for me?" Coyote said to Pony, "Why can you not yell yourself?" And Pony replied, "Because I am a little horse."

bamalamafizzfazz

Three blondes trapped on a desert island. One day a genie apears and says he wants to grant them each a wish.
So the first blonde who was the least intelligent says, "I wish I could be smart enough to get off this island and I don't care how I do it"
"Your wish is granted" says the the genie and turns her into a redhead and she swims off the island.

The second who is slightly smarter says "I also wish I could be smart enough to get off this island but I don't want to swim because I will get my hair wet."
"Your wish is granted" says the genie and turns her into a brunette and she builds a raft and sails away.

The final blonde who is somehow slightly more smarter than the other two says, "I also want to get off this island but I don't want to get my hair wet and I don't want to do any hard work"
"Your wish is granted" says the genie and turns her into a man and he walks across the bridge. :p

Richard Smith

A Story with a moral.My girlfriend told me 2 call over 2 her house one day. When I arrived, I found her unbelievably sexy sister alone.She whispered in my ear, ''I'm very horny, and i need u to shag me now"I turned around & walked out of the front door and towards my car.I found my girlfriend standing there & she hugged me & said, "U have won my trust"MORAL :Its better to keep the CONDOMS in the car nt ure pocket

Disorganised1

Barca after the treble !

Which for them consists of The League, The Champions League, and an Oscar.

canningt

President Bush tried, and failed.
President Clinton tried, and failed.
President Obama tried, and succeded.

The moral of this is...
If you want someone dead, hire a black man...

SkyBlue_Am

Apparently, Bin Laden had a 25 million dollar price tag on his head.

What kind of ridiculous, designer turban was he wearing?!

KelV6

Luke and Obi-Wan are in a Chinise restaurant and Luke's having trouble with the chopsticks

Finally, Obi-Wan says, "Use the forks, Luke."

skybluedan

whats the difference between a dead prostitute and a onion???????????????????????????
i cried when i chopped up the onion.......................................

Hugh Jarse

New Starbucks Coffee
'Bin Latte' - Dark bodied, skinny, frothy head with 2 shots in it

Anagram of Osama Bin Laden is……………………….Lob da man in sea

Tankie

The Queen and Kate Middleton were in deep conversation,
"Your Majesty", said Kate, I always get indigestion, when I suck Williams Knob,

To which the Queen replied..."Has one tried Andrews"

egastap

A man is dining in a fancy restaurant and there is a gorgeous redhead sitting at the next table. He has been checking her out since he sat down, but lacks the nerve to talk with her.

Suddenly she sneezes, and her glass eye comes flying out of its socket toward the man. He reflexively reaches out, grabs it out of the air, and hands it back.

'Oh my, I am so sorry,' the woman says as she pops her eye back in place.

'Let me buy your dinner to make it up to you,' she says.

They enjoy a wonderful dinner together, and afterwards they go to the theatre followed by drinks. They talk, they laugh, she shares her deepest dreams and
he shares his.. She listens.

After paying for everything, she asks him if he would like to come to her place for a nightcap and stay for breakfast... They had a wonderful, wonderful time.....

The next morning, she cooks a gourmet meal with all the trimmings... The guy is amazed. Everything had been SO incredible!
'You know,' he said, 'you are the perfect woman.. Are you this nice to every guy you meet?'

'No,' she replies. . .

Wait for it. .

It's coming. ..

The suspense is killing you, isn't it?

She says:

'You just happened to catch my eye.'

Boom-Boom

KelV6

Until recently nobody knew Abbotabad. Or even, Faisalabad or Islamabad.

But everyone’s known Westhamabad for most of the season.

What do Kate Middleton and Osama Bin Laden have in common?

Last weekend a man from the navy smashed in their back door and shot his load in their face.

dilligaf

The wife has been missing a week now

Police said to prepare for the worst....... So I have been to the charity shop to get all her clothes back

Users who are viewing this thread