Bad hair weeks (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I got my missus to cut mine to no 1 a few weeks back, frightening to see where my hairline sits thesedays. Now it's growing back the greys are increasing in number. I'd choose grey over bald but not both.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

How is it possible to be grey AND bald?

hill83

I’ve got an immaculate hair line and my grandad has still got all of his barnet at 90, so I’m laughing. But I’m rapidly turning grey. Started off looking cool now it’s all over.

hill83

Depends what side of the family your granddad with a full set of hair's on.

My dads. He’s still got his hair as well. Don’t ruin my day.

To be fair my other grandad had a full head of hair when he died at 70. In fact there’s not a single bald person at all in any of my family both sides.

NorthernWisdom

To be fair my other grandad had a full head of hair when he died at 70. In fact there’s not a single bald person at all in any of my family both sides.
I think you get the balding gene from your Mum's side of the family, so you need to check all them out!

I almost feel obliged to find you a bald ancestor, just so you can post in the annoying things thread...

Alan Dugdales Moustache

When you shave your head there's nothing to soak up the sweat.
Just a tip for anyone who fancies a wet shave for the first time.

Nick

Administrator

None of my grandads went bald but are both as dead as my hairline.

skyblue1991

Short back and sides then but call it a fade and charge more.
If you start off at the bottom with a 1 then fade up it's not a skin fade as it's not a 0 so won't charge the additional £5 for the hairstyle name

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I shave my bonce every week or two. Loads of grey coming through and my beard is white now. Might grow the beard in time for some part time work at Christmas! :emoji_santa: :emoji_laughing:

Terry Gibson's perm

My wife has booked me in for next Saturday as she is fed up with my new look

wingy

First visit to the barber's last Thursday + one interim reasonable attempt by my daughter,who often does her fellas and her son's

Terry Gibson's perm

My wife booked me in as soon as the barbers opened, my hair grew up rather than long

Sbarcher

Not had hair cut since Feb. Wife likes it long (hair that is!) and says it takes years off me. Not quite mullet yet, but expect I will become a hair pioneer and bring it back into fashion.

wingy

There was a point where I thought about trialling it.
After all nobody would get to see and ask who is that stranger ?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Weather boy Thomas Shaffernacker has finally parted company with that lego-man haircut he's been cultivating since lockdown. I was beginning to like it .

skyblue1991

Two weeks until the barbers open, hair is all over the place at the moment!

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

shmmeee

I was due a haircut before the lockdown but foolishly delayed. I usually wear it short but not a crew cut. My hair is thick and grows quickly and is now starting to look more like I wore it as an edgy youngster. This is an issue that must be affecting men up and down the country. Anyone else suffering?

Yep, too long for any sensible hairstyle, too short for a man bun (which, granted, isn’t a sensible hairstyle either but is at least neat)

mrtrench

Yep, too long for any sensible hairstyle, too short for a man bun (which, granted, isn’t a sensible hairstyle either but is at least neat)

It's even worse since I wrote that. I've grown a beard so I can pretend I'm a hippy and not just a man without access to a barber.

mrtrench

Just get the clippers out

I know... I used just do No. 2 all over for years but then decided I wanted it longer on top and my wife refuses to do it. I'm not complaining - it's fun to be hirsute so long as it's not forever.

Tommo1993

I’ve just given myself a terrible fade, for about the fifth time since all hell broke loose last year. Got thick hair, can’t do anything with it when it gets long.

vow

It looked like I was trying too hard to cover the partial receding, so I shaved it all off zero style.
I had a kind of serial killer, biker look going on with the beard.

Kept the beard as I've had it for over 10 years now, plus the wife likes it.

Users who are viewing this thread