Bad hair weeks (1 Viewer)

Sick Boy

I’m approaching the shaving it off mindset now, used to have such thick hair it was difficult to get a comb through it but luckily the stress caused by my love for Mediterranean women over the years has helped it become more manageable...and added plenty of greys by mid 30s :)

Gazolba

I'm starting to look like a mad professor.
I might even invent something soon.

mrtrench

Tempted to let both hair and beard grow out, aiming for a cross between David Coverdale and Jesus.

It's really not the best time of year to be looking like Jesus. It always seems very cruel that we remind him of the worst day of his life every year, when he probably just wants to put it behind him and forget.

jimmyhillsfanclub

I normally rock a 3/2 skinhead....currently feeling like a brillo pad but my brand new clippers arrived yesterday so I'm gonna let the Mrs have a go at my barnet....aiming for a 2 all over as I don't trust her with blending in the grades....
...we might drink a lunchtime bottle of wine before we start to add to the comedy/jeopardy and film the hair carnage....

Terry Gibson's perm

I have it short on the side and trimmed on the top, but I am going for a long haired look,

shmmeee

Really thinking about clippering it all off.

my main worry is my beard. I’ll never be able to trim that properly.

OffenhamSkyBlue

Mine grows like a very thick thatch on top, and gets out of hand quite quickly. Normally have a #4 on the back and sides, blended into a scissor cut and thinning shears on top. My missus cut my hair once (about 10 years ago) - neither of us can remember why - and did an alright job, IIRC. Might give it a go before she gets on the sauce!

NorthernWisdom

View attachment 14837

this is the look I am hoping for
This is the look you'll actually get?

shmmeee

Have you ever met a twat who spends far too much time in the gym and wears t shirts with sleeves that are too short so the can display their “guns”? Chances are it’s the haircut they have.

Is it one of those haircuts that look like it’s shrunk in the wash?

81B86429-0C4D-469C-8C92-42ADFC8E0EBD.jpeg

fernandopartridge

Have you ever met a twat who spends far too much time in the gym and wears t shirts with sleeves that are too short so the can display their “guns”? Chances are it’s the haircut they have.
I've got a fade and I have got a intolerance with the gym. I don't have a skin fade as such as only go down to 0.5 at the bottom.

skybluetony176

I've got a fade and I have got a intolerance with the gym. I don't have a skin fade as such as only go down to 0.5 at the bottom.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying that every one who has a skin fade and/or spends time in the gym is a twat. Rather there’s a certain type of twat who goes to the gym, typically only works the arms for vanity and has a skin fade.

Last edited:

OffenhamSkyBlue

As heralded previously, the missus has just given me a scissor cut on top and various grades of clipper on back and sides. Not at all bad - first time in ages that i've had mine done by someone other than a Kurdish refugee - well i don't THINK she is ...!

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Well, for those of you who have gone the whole lockdown without having your barnet cut and need one good news then .
Tomas schaffenacker the weatherman has a full bird's-nest and fair play at to him.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Well, for those of you who have gone the whole lockdown without having your barnet cut and need one good news then .
Tomas schaffenacker the weatherman has a full bird's-nest and fair play at to him.

There was a point where he looked like a Lego man who'd had his wish to become a real boy come true.

Pinocchilego.

*if that's used as part of the Lego movie franchise I am claiming copyright and royalties.

hill83

Cut my own and have been for the last 12 years. Easy to do. Especially with ridiculously thick hair.

Got a skinhead at the moment though.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Cut my own and have been for the last 12 years. Easy to do. Especially with ridiculously thick hair.

Good man . My hair has always been pretty short but at about 2" long my missus shaved it with a wet razor. Never had it done before. I thought it would be over in about 10 mins but took well over an hour. Head completely smooth but within 48 hours felt like rough sandpaper. Now after a week it's gone softer again.
I like the whole experience to be honest so I'm doing it again.

fernandopartridge

I got my missus to cut mine to no 1 a few weeks back, frightening to see where my hairline sits thesedays. Now it's growing back the greys are increasing in number. I'd choose grey over bald but not both.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Good man . My hair has always been pretty short but at about 2" long my missus shaved it with a wet razor. Never had it done before. I thought it would be over in about 10 mins but took well over an hour. Head completely smooth but within 48 hours felt like rough sandpaper. Now after a week it's gone softer again.
I like the whole experience to be honest so I'm doing it again.

We are definitely talking about the hair on your head here aren't we?

Users who are viewing this thread