Back your football club (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Considering nothing has been said still, in terms of plans for Birmingham etc, I'd imagine they are still trying to sort a ricoh deal

Grendel

Considering nothing has been said still, in terms of plans for Birmingham etc, I'd imagine they are still trying to sort a ricoh deal

I’m sure they are but if both parties remain entrenched they need a back up option and time is running out

Evo1883

Stark difference between you lot on here and other social media, so far 196 won't follow CCFC outside of Cov, only 19 will from a poll on FB.

Personally I won't follow CCFC at home games outside of Coventry, especially St Andrews. 3 generations of my family had season tickets this season, we really enjoyed it because it was CCFC in Coventry, it was home.

I would never have that comfortable feeling in some other teams stadium watching a home game, it repulses me.
I was on the Facebook group for years and left it, most people on there are young and follow like sheep, alot of others don't even go, and there is an awful lot of negativity in general on there

I mean I get that we see that here, but nowhere near the reactionary guff that's spouted on there

Nick

Administrator
Might be worth comparing places like Facebook with how many people make big statements and go back on them. The other day on social media I saw "That's me and CCFC done after 30 odd years" blah blah. Pointless emotive crap that will be forgotten about.

ie. I won't give the club another penny until SISU go. I won't go to home games again etc etc.

It's pointless taking polls sometimes because people just rant about the flavour of the day to try and impress others.

Evo1883

Might be worth comparing places like Facebook with how many people make big statements and go back on them. The other day on social media I saw "That's me and CCFC done after 30 odd years" blah blah. Pointless emotive crap that will be forgotten about.

ie. I won't give the club another penny until SISU go. I won't go to home games again etc etc.

It's pointless taking polls sometimes because people just rant about the flavour of the day.

Most people I know who are season ticket holders who go home and away said to me they are going if its at brum.

Suppose its the circle of people you know, that Facebook group I know for a fact is Full of people that don't go, but you will see them on occasion with a free ticket.
Their opinion is irrelevant to me

Nick

Administrator
Most people I know who are season ticket holders who go home and away said to me they are going if its at brum.

Suppose its the circle of people you know, that Facebook group I know for a fact is Full of people that don't go, but you will see them on occasion with a free ticket.

Does my head in when people have to base their opinions on what somebody on social media say. I couldn't give a shit if 99.9% said they wouldn't do something, if I wanted to it wouldn't make much difference to me.

As if they can't form their own thoughts.

Liquid Gold

The only time I get tagged in things on the Facebook page or Cov Bible it's by lapsed fans that rarely attend. It's a shame as that is often their only source of news. Same as the telegraph for others.

Ashdown

Not really defending crass and daft statements by young folk on Facebook......................but they are not irrelevant ! A club like ours in the face of everything needs any supporters who are prepared to come to even one match a season. It's all a shambles at present but ultimately one day things may turn around and then we need a database full of names and addresses to aim our marketing at !

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

I was on the Facebook group for years and left it, most people on there are young and follow like sheep, alot of others don't even go, and there is an awful lot of negativity in general on there

I mean I get that we see that here, but nowhere near the reactionary guff that's spouted on there

Couldn’t agree more, also left it. There’s like 11,000 members on there but it’s the same 30 accounts that usually consist of chavvy teens or older blokes who’ve never grown up with the shittest ‘b4nt3r’ going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kg82

Couldn’t agree more, also left it. There’s like 11,000 members on there but it’s the same 30 accounts that usually consist of chavvy teens or older blokes who’ve never grown up with the shittest ‘b4nt3r’ going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesus I’m getting old! I looked at that for a good 20 seconds trying to figure out what it was!

But yeah, I’m the same. Left that group a few months ago.

Users who are viewing this thread