Back to being the biggest club in Coventry? (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

Well you seem very sensitive when Wasps are criticised -- do you not?

No not at all, just that you bring it up on every bloody thread! boring now, and you and your cronies are so easy to wind up.

italiahorse

Attendance is poor though isn't it. Just spoke to someone who went - said it was crap and will never go again. Music to the ears of anyone who cares about CCFC. Self centred? Your Wasps obsessed ego has made you an utter laughing stock on here.

I attend Wasps matches, I'm not obsessed with them.
If people have a problem with that they need to get a life.
Just spoke to someone who went and he said it was better than sex. I won't generalise though !!!

stupot07

I attend Wasps matches, I'm not obsessed with them.
If people have a problem with that they need to get a life.
Just spoke to someone who went and he said it was better than sex. I won't generalise though !!!

He's obviously not doing it properly....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

stupot07

No not at all, just that you bring it up on every bloody thread! boring now, and you and your cronies are so easy to wind up.

This as a specific thread about wasps attendance. Surely you want ccfc to be the biggest sports club in Coventry?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Last edited:

italiahorse

This as a specific thread about wasps attendance. Surely you want ccfc to be the biggest sports club in Coventry?

They are already on this years attendances and in the PL (maybe the Championship) they will be in stature.

letsallsingtogether

Yes I do, but come on every thread on here the Wasps are mentioned by people who apparently don't care?
I am just a proud CoventrIan and just want the whole city to shine.
I don't go to the Ice hockey, speedway Rugby league excetera but do look out for their results, as I do with any of our non league clubs.
PUSB

italiahorse

Yes I do, but come on every thread on here the Wasps are mentioned by people who apparently don't care?
I am just a proud CoventrIan and just want the whole city to shine.
I don't go to the Ice hockey, speedway Rugby league excetera but do look out for their results, as I do with any of our non league clubs.
PUSB

Wasps success will have no bearing one way or the other on CCFC success other than it may allow CCFC to play in a stadium they cannot afford to own as a L1 club. Once we are back in the PL the tables may turn in this respect but until then just enjoy the sport you are interested in.

skybluetony176

I would imagine they always were to the majority of posters on here. The ones of us that are not obsessed with Wasps that is. What Wasps are doing seems to be more important to some on here than what's happening with CCFC and I'm not talking about the ones who go and watch Wasps either.

stupot07

I would imagine they always were to the majority of posters on here. The ones of us that are not obsessed with Wasps that is. What Wasps are doing seems to be more important to some on here than what's happening with CCFC and I'm not talking about the ones who go and watch Wasps either.

Like who? People like me? If so utter tosh.

stupot07

Wasps success will have no bearing one way or the other on CCFC success other than it may allow CCFC to play in a stadium they cannot afford to own as a L1 club. Once we are back in the PL the tables may turn in this respect but until then just enjoy the sport you are interested in.

Of course it will. They are competing for people's leisure time and disposable income. Unlike you, not everyone can afford to go to both games people will have to chose, and as wasps become embedded, get into schools, win things, etc that will impact on our pool of potential customers.

Oh and whilst renting with limited access to revenues, we're likely to have one of the lowest turnovers in the championship so a PL return is highly unlikely, so the tables are unlikely to be turned, unless a billionaire owner steps in and buys us, which is again very unlikely as they have little prospect of owning the Ricoh.

But we've had this debate numerous times, so is really pointless going over old ground again,

skybluetony176

Like who? People like me? If so utter tosh.

I wasn't specifically thinking of you.

But your opening line at the top of the page says it all "This as a specific thread about wasps attendance". This is supposed to be a CCFC forum not a Wasps forum. Apparently.

Last edited:

Grendel

But your opening line at the top of the page says it all "This as a specific thread about wasps attendance". This is supposed to be a CCFC forum not a Wasps forum. Apparently.

Strange. Was your account hacked then when your username posted a lot on a thread about.....Northampton Town

stupot07

Well it is. It was about wasps attendance vs our attendance so is also CCFC related.

skybluetony176

Well it is. It was about wasps attendance vs our attendance so is also CCFC related.

Loosely. Let's not try and kid ourselves that the OP started this thread to talk about CCFC though.

Grendel

skybluetony176

So you think the thread should be moved? Ask a moderator is that is your only issue.

It seems your sensationalized headline was enough to convince admin that the thread is about CCFC otherwise they'd have moved it themselves. However if you read the article, so to speak (i.e. your OP) it doesn't even mention CCFC.

I guess some people are more easily fooled than others.

Last edited:

SkyBlue_Bear83

If people hadn't snidely been making remarks on a CCFC forum over the last 12 months that Wasps were now the biggest club in Coventry then this thread wouldn't have existed.

Shakeitup

It seems your sensationalized headline was enough to convince admin that the thread is about CCFC otherwise they'd have moved it themselves. However if you read the article, so to speak (i.e. your OP) it doesn't even mention CCFC.

And some fools start pointless threads on here. Grendull loves talking about Wasps and the council.

Grendel

Out of interest why when a thread appears about Wasps are you always one of the first to post on it -- if you have no interest in it?

letsallsingtogether

And yet you can't help but continually comment on wasps related posts, despite moaning about them.

Correct comment, not start or derail to bring them up.
It is just you Grendel and the others are so easy to read and wind up.
PUSB

letsallsingtogether

Out of interest why when a thread appears about Wasps are you always one of the first to post on it -- if you have no interest in it?

Wow coming from you, that is the funniest thing I've heard yet

Grendel

Wow coming from you, that is the funniest thing I've heard yet

Why? My view is clear -- others post on this subject saying they have zero interest in it - so why comment at all then?

The headline as one poster correctly identified was in response to genuine posts that said Wasps were the biggest club in Coventry - in my view an offensive statement - yet the likes of you, Tony, Italia will always post on a thread about them - never oppose them and ultimately, even if it is by implication defend them

Very odd

letsallsingtogether

Why? My view is clear -- others post on this subject saying they have zero interest in it - so why comment at all then?

The headline as one poster correctly identified was in response to genuine posts that said Wasps were the biggest club in Coventry - in my view an offensive statement - yet the likes of you, Tony, Italia will always post on a thread about them - never oppose them and ultimately, even if it is by implication defend them

Very odd

Grendel nothing odd who was it that said the Wasps were the biggest club I must have missed that one...
As for me never opposing wasps a bit like you never opposing Sisu so I suppose that makes us square.
PUSB

Sick Boy

It's bizarre that some posters feel the need to defend a London rugby club. We then have the world's biggest victim pop yet again and protest he doesn't care,funny that he always appears as soon as Wasps are criticised and now goes as far as claiming to be trolling.

Sick Boy

It seems that criticising the franchise now equates to confessing your love for sisu.

For the record I think that sisu are bad owners, juSt as bad as those who move a rugby club 90 miles.

italiahorse

Very odd

Its called reality.
Your reality is that CCFC can't afford the Ricoh so no one should have it.
You always slag off CCC and Wasps but I would struggle to find the a post against Sisu from you.

It's not be ideal that Wasps are here but it might just be the only realistic option for us to play in a stadium like the Ricoh.

Your drive to the bottom is tedious and offers no solutions.

skybluetony176

Yes. 24 hours and 12 pages later I'm one of the first to post :facepalm:

I see admin have finally seen through you and moved your thinly disguised Wasps thread though :claping hands:

italiahorse

It's bizarre that some posters feel the need to defend a London rugby club. We then have the world's biggest victim pop yet again and protest he doesn't care,funny that he always appears as soon as Wasps are criticised and now goes as far as claiming to be trolling.

Who is defending a Wasps ?
The reality is that we couldn't afford to buy into the Ricoh whilst in L1.
Wasps think they can and have bought it cheap at a price driven down by Sisu tactics but evidently still too expensive/encumbered for them.
One day the reality of the situation will hit you and all our good advice will help you get there ;)

skybluetony176

Grendel nothing odd who was it that said the Wasps were the biggest club I must have missed that one...
As for me never opposing wasps a bit like you never opposing Sisu so I suppose that makes us square.
PUSB

You should have joined Grendull at the protest at the Council House when they were voting on the Wasps takeover of ACL.

No wait, that was you getting from behind your keyboard and actually doing something in person to oppose something, not Grendull. Shouldn't have wasted your time and energy. Grendull and Co only seem to respect keyboard warriors, probably because that's exactly what they are. Maybe they keep forgetting what you and BHSB's did in person because it embarrasses them that you actually put the effort in to do something that they couldn't be arsed to do themselves.

skybluetony176

For the record I think that sisu are bad owners, juSt as bad as those who move a rugby club 90 miles.

Only your posting history doesn't reflect that. If you were a neutral you'd be posting vile about both owners in equal parts, which you clearly don't. As a CCFC fan you'd be posting a higher percentage of vile about CCFC's owners than about Wasps owners, as we've already established you don't.

You're firmly in the "I know SISU carry some of the blame but..." club. In other words you'll blame anyone and everyone in great detail for the predicament that the clubs currently in but skip over SISU's part in this shitty mess by using the aforementioned statement so you can very lamely claim that you have posted many times that SISU are also to blame.

Users who are viewing this thread