Back to being the biggest club in Coventry? (1 Viewer)

Limey

It would be genius giving it the 10k line so when they get 15k they can have a headline saying how great it is....

That tactic isn't going to attract extra on the gate though. I imagine those going to watch wasps seek an 'event' as they are unlikely to have any affinity for the team.

Hobo

Only CCC/Wasps?

There are more than two sides that I am totally pissed off with. Forgive? Maybe never. But time may heal my hatred for them.

make that CCC/SISU/WASPS for me, plus a few ex directors

Buster

Its good having two sports the kids can get into at the same stadium . Shame it isnt owned by ccfc and rented to wasps .if only a deal could have been done early doors , never mind move on

Sick Boy

Oh well when we are staring immediate relegation from the Championship due to having one of the smallest budgets in the league, we can just say 'oh well, move on'. *

Hopefully CRFC will soon be out of business so that the franchise can get as much support as possible!

* Why aren't the franchise already looking for a first class football team to move into the Ricoh so we don't have to suffer lower leave football?

Covstu

I hope bath smash em today! Anyway never mind that shite, it's all about the game Down in swindon

Macca

They won't be here long, got blinded by the stadium without researching the nature of the locals

stupot07

Its good having two sports the kids can get into at the same stadium . Shame it isnt owned by ccfc and rented to wasps .if only a deal could have been done early doors , never mind move on

Why? Do they support a stadium? Did the city not already have a rugby club?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

SlowerThanPlatt

0579338b8686d363c2a25c2d051aeb63.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chiefdave

I would be interested to know what % of season ticket holders from before the move have renewed this year.

stupot07

You'd be better off not going PVA, don't justify their franchise 90 mile move! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

SkyBlue_Bear83

Never really understood the point of having varying prices depending on where you sit, great view wherever you sit in the Ricoh.

SkyBlue_Bear83

I thought about going to the Wasps game today out of boredom but the ticket prices are ridiculous.

Does anyone know if the concourses are all open or do they have the shutters down between certain sections?

Because unlike the football, the wasps games have different prices depending on where you sit and how good the view is. But if the concourse is open then you could buy a cheap ticket and go and sit elsewhere.

Even if the shutters are down just walk up the stairs to the seating, walk along a few rows and then go down the next set of stairs.

Terry Gibson's perm

Never really understood the point of having varying prices depending on where you sit, great view wherever you sit in the Ricoh.

Greed plus it only works when it's full as you can just move around to sit where you want on days like today

Users who are viewing this thread