Average away followings (2 Viewers)

Evo1883

Now I know its early , but I'd like to add we've played 2 night matches at Hull and Cardiff too 😉 F7ciUQaXsAAsekP.jpeg

pusbccfc

sunderland’s 6k at preston has helped that, i hope we take a few up there

We will take at least 4000 if it's priced well.

Terry_dactyl

Ah ffs! I missed Bristol City going on sale. It’s saying sold out! Is that that then?

Edit: just seen the messages above.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Sunderland are in a different league I have to say, whatever some of us may think about their bitterness towards us. They are top 6 premier league for support.

It’sabatch87

We will get another 900 which are at the front of the stand and not undercover, not sure when they’ll go on sale though as I’m after one too!!

napolimp

Whereas Coventry is humming with excitement right?

I think Coventry has a more diverse population than Sunderland has, I think more people in Coventry are not interested in either the team or football itself as a proportion of the population, I think there is actually more going on down here in general. My comment wasn't even tongue in cheek, it IS the centre of the community and I DO believe there's fuck all else going on (have been there recently). They have a lovely glass museum, but apparently it's closing due to structural damage.

Hutch11

Is
I think Coventry has a more diverse population than Sunderland has, I think more people in Coventry are not interested in either the team or football itself as a proportion of the population, I think there is actually more going on down here in general. My comment wasn't even tongue in cheek, it IS the centre of the community and I DO believe there's fuck all else going on (have been there recently). They have a lovely glass museum, but apparently it's closing due to structural damage.
Is It cracking?

SkyBlueSoul

Maybe it'd be a good move for Palmer seeing as he spends a lot of time blowing

ccfc1234

Any news on extra Bristol tickets. I didn't buy mine as i was waiting for someone who has less points to be able to and they were then sold out! Any news on when the others go on sale would be great.
I read the away end can hold 4500 so could be as many as 2000 more maybe?

It’sabatch87

Any news on extra Bristol tickets. I didn't buy mine as i was waiting for someone who has less points to be able to and they were then sold out! Any news on when the others go on sale would be great.
I read the away end can hold 4500 so could be as many as 2000 more maybe?
It holds 3401 so 900 more if allowed

SkyBlueMatt

How many games now have we sold out away from home this season?

Leicester, Swansea, Hull, QPR?, Bristol

Last edited:

bigfatronssba

We’ve slipped a bit.
Guess it was the low following to Sunderland

Evo1883

Will continue to drop down when we take a low following to Boro.

Unfortunately not selling out Preston will be the downfall when many others like Leeds and Wednesday are taking 5000.

We still have very good away support , will end up over 2000 again which is fantastic .. a few big clubs this year and new clubs looking to tick off grounds swelling the numbers

We'd always be below Wednesday and Leeds in the average anyway by the end of the season.. selling out Preston wouldn't change that

Users who are viewing this thread