Attendance for Saturday (1 Viewer)

chiefdave

When i went to get my Bury tickets yesterday , the ticket office said it had been slow so far for chesterfield ticket sales

I don't think we're going to get a sudden rush of people coming back unless its right at the end of the season and we're still in with a shout. At best it will be a gradual increase.

After the Burton game they should've done a £10 ticket deal and refund the difference to people who have already purchased their tickets.

shmmeee

I'll be happy if we get 11k home fans again. Would've been 12 or 13k if we'd won, maybe higher. Plus whatever they bring.

Still, I imagine with holidays and lack of Saturday games the chance to see some of our new players might bring a few more out than normal.

Sky Blue Harry H

I'm convinced those match packages are having a positive early season affect on attendances. I bought one - have been to the first 3 home games and am rekindling the 'habit' of regularly going to the game rather than the handful of home and away games that had been the norm for the past few seasons (much as I love the City). Just trying to keep my wife sweet and hoping my regular disappearances on a Saturday don't trigger the annoyance button !:D

Users who are viewing this thread