Attendance for Saturday (1 Viewer)

Philosorapter

I think its going to be a whopper!

Right part of the table. Right day. Right time.

Easily 15,000+

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Not so sure imagine Cheaterfield will bring 1200-1500

Would imagine similar attendance to Southend, as the 'buzz' may have decreased slightly.

Philosorapter

You know, I haven't even checked where we are in the league.

Hold on!

4th!

ccfc92

Hopefully :)

First Sat 3pm game since Wigan IIRC.

Just need to start saying tickets selling fast etc, to cause panic buying :D

SlowerThanPlatt

Not so sure imagine Cheaterfield will bring 1200-1500

Would imagine similar attendance to Southend, as the 'buzz' may have decreased slightly.

Don't think they will bring that many. They only had 2,000 at Shef U first away game of the season and it's about the same distance as Coventry to Nuneaton. They've also thrown away 2 goal leads in the last 2 games (2-0 up v Wigan, lost 3-2 and 3-1 up v Colchester, drew 3-3) so I doubt many are hugely optimistic.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Don't think they will bring that many. They only had 2,000 at Shef U first away game of the season and it's about the same distance as Coventry to Nuneaton. They've also thrown away 2 goal leads in the last 2 games (2-0 up v Wigan, lost 3-2 and 3-1 up v Colchester, drew 3-3) so I doubt many are hugely optimistic.

Good point don't have a clue where they are In this league guessing 14th ish.

Funnily how those 'City fans' "we","us" I was speaking to 3 weeks ago referred to City this morning as "Cov losing again", "not won in 3 have they" oh and best of all " great win for us v Liverpool at the weekend"!!!! irks me fickle bunch we have on the fringes of the fanbase.

rupert_bear

Similar attendance as the Southend match, interest is certainly higher but needs a bit more yet to increase gates imo but 13000 isn't that bad compared to what was expected

Terry Gibson's perm

Anything above 11k is positive as it will keep the ffp wolves from the door.

bringbackrattles

The Ricoh still is an attractive away venue for clubs especially for those who've never been before,as was the case with Southend who had a good following.So don't be surprised to see a decent following in the Chesterfield end on Saturday.

Otis

Still a decent crowd.... for now
Yeah, about right, matesx.

Had we beaten Scunthorpe it would have been higher, but a poor effort in the previous game I do think puts a few off.

We're a cynical bunch and have suffered such a large degree of failure these past few years, I think many anticipate a bubble bursting at any point and time.

Can't see it being over 13,000.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

georgehudson

i'd hope it would be 14k +, & further i'd hope the club would be able to cope with expanding the seating area, if the weather is good no reason why it shouldn't be 14k +

ready_96

Should be looking at around 14K. Anybody know what figure we've got to reach to convince them to open the whole ground?

Specs WT-R75

Should be looking at around 14K. Anybody know what figure we've got to reach to convince them to open the whole ground?

The Southend game was somehow 13k and there was still a few empty seats dotted around.

Its not inconceivable that they will open up an extra couple of blocks in the North Stand if the weather forecast is good and all the stars are in alignment...

georgehudson

winning football matches = more bums on seats, no matter which team, some call our fans fickle, that is not so,
having spoken with fans of many other teams, they echo the fickle thoughts when their teams are not doing so well,
here's hoping for the entertainers (CCFC) to do their stuff,
i'm hoping for 14k+
PUSB

ccfc1234

We're still a league 1 team. If we're gonna get the fans back we need more than a good start to a season

Agree the "glory supporters" (if you can use that phrase with CCFC) will return when we are a winning team. I think top of the table and a winning CCFC would pull in 22k regularly.

I think the league 1 bit matters less than the quality of the performances and of course the results.

For me top of L1 would get us 22k and the bottom of the Championship would be more like 15k. People love cheering goals and winning games.

Evo1883

When i went to get my Bury tickets yesterday , the ticket office said it had been slow so far for chesterfield ticket sales

Users who are viewing this thread