Attendance for Gillingham (1 Viewer)

Grendel

We've sold out for cup games in shorter times.

There is no Wembley after this - I think the attendance will be below many expectations.

Grendel

I know but at the minute, we haven't got a date of sale. There were people turning up at the store today expecting to be able to buy them.

I'm sure if they want to go they can return again within the next two weeks.

stupot07

They surely have to put STs out for sale before matchday tickets anyway....?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

ccfc92

They surely have to put STs out for sale before matchday tickets anyway....?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

That's what I was thinking, unless they leave that til after the game, but before the Yeovil game?

FFS, would have been all fine if the FL didn't meet 2 days before the season :mad:

stupot07

That's what I was thinking, unless they leave that til after the game, but before the Yeovil game?

FFS, would have been all fine if the FL didn't meet 2 days before the season :mad:

The prices say until the 6th Sep, so presume they must be going out before the gillingham game.

Plus they've released a statement saying they will be out shortly..... Who knows.

chiefdave

So what, if any, record will we beat? We've topped 30K twice, 31,407 for Chelsea and 31,054 for the JPT. 28,184 is the highest FL attendance - that was against Leeds in Nov 2010. Record in L1 is 15,185, against Shrewsbury on New Years Day 2013 - we should be able to beat that one at least.

ampthill_sba

So it looks certain to be a Ricoh record for a L1 match as the previous post says it was 15k... I'm confident that it will be closer to 25k than 20k...

pusbccfc

Near sellout. I know people who have been barely 4/5 games been in the last few years going. I'm buying 20 tickets, compared to the usual 2/3.
I can imagine many people coming back for this one game.

RoboCCFC90

I am hoping for a sellout but I can't see it.. I think we will be nearer to 25,000..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kg82

Cutting it very tight now with when they go on sale. Still think they'll be over 20k, hoping for over 25k.

Just so everyone knows, I'll be going to this one but i won't go to many after it. I am jumping on the bandwagon, a part time supporter, I'm not dedicated to the club, prices are too expensive for me to go every week, I don't have the time etc, etc, etc.

We all know that there will be a thread when this game sells out and the next match only has 12k. I am one of those 20 odd thousand that will be going up to celebrate the club coming home, but have no plans to go to anymore games.

cov4theprem

I've already booked a family exec room at the Devere connected to the Ricoh for £80. Travelling up from Bournemouth so takes stress out of day out. Hopefully the return to the Ricoh will not be too late for our kids 7 and 5 yrs to get hooked on CCFC! Will be their first game and looking forward to it. PUSB

ajsccfc

If you really want to get them hooked, just pop the cup final DVD on and this little contraption:

watch-this-revealing-documentary-on-the-making-of-stanley-kubricks-a-clockwork-orange.jpg

covcity4life

Just so everyone knows, I'll be going to this one but i won't go to many after it. I am jumping on the bandwagon, a part time supporter, I'm not dedicated to the club, prices are too expensive for me to go every week, I don't have the time etc, etc, etc.

We all know that there will be a thread when this game sells out and the next match only has 12k. I am one of those 20 odd thousand that will be going up to celebrate the club coming home, but have no plans to go to anymore games.

why are you boasting about it?

why are you boasting about it?

I'm not, I'm stating that I support the team and I shall be one of the many that go up to welcome them home. I'm also listing reasons why I shan't be a regular attendee. There will be a thread about where the missing 20k are when we play our second home game in front of 12k.

fernandopartridge

I'm not, I'm stating that I support the team and I shall be one of the many that go up to welcome them home. I'm also listing reasons why I shan't be a regular attendee. There will be a thread about where the missing 20k are when we play our second home game in front of 12k.
Why do you think anybody cares?

#CarlBakerDay #ClivePlattWeek #JohnGayleMonth

covcity4life

yeh and its to be expected, we have been protesting to bring them home so if we still only have a fanbase of 12k it would be disappointing

but i am not a ST holder, i go to 12-15 home games a season, i will be picking up as a12 match season package when they release it(should be next week the ccfc twitter said)

you dont have to go to all but why rule out anymore games already?

Why do you think anybody cares?

#CarlBakerDay #ClivePlattWeek #JohnGayleMonth

We all care to some extent, we all wonder why we can't get 30k up there every week. Why do people care about me personally? THEY DON'T. But people will care about the missing 20k of which I shall be one. What is this, can't have a pop at SISU anymore so have a pop at fellow fans?

you dont have to go to all but why rule out anymore games already?

Not all, I don't have plans to go to anymore. To be honest league 1 football just ain't that great and unfortunately we are a league 1 team now. If we get any big names in a cup game I'll head up. If we get to the quarters of the JPT I'll head up, if we start competing at the right end of the table I'll head up.

Playing the likes of Rochdale on a bleak saturday in January....nah.

covcity4life

yeah but then i gotta ask why are you on SBT

if you love the club enough to post about rochdale at home, why not go see it too?

yeah but then i gotta ask why are you on SBT

I'm a fan, you'll note that I joined in march 2009. I attended for 3 years until we moved to Northampton. Are we only allowed to use the forum if we go to all the games? Sorry everyone living abroad, get off the forum cause you don't go to every home game.

covcity4life

I'm a fan, you'll note that I joined in march 2009. I attended for 3 years until we moved to Northampton. Are we only allowed to use the forum if we go to all the games? Sorry everyone living abroad, get off the forum cause you don't go to every home game.

get that chip of your shoulder sunshine

what i am saying is why would you bother to log on and post about cov whilst we are in league 1 if it doesnt interest you? i know loads of cov fans who dont go games but they dont post about the club either, in fact some of them cant name our squad.

get that chip of your shoulder sunshine

what i am saying is why would you bother to log on and post about cov whilst we are in league 1 if it doesnt interest you? i know loads of cov fans who dont go games but they dont post about the club either, in fact some of them cant name our squad.

I'm a lifelong fan and I take an interest, but the football isn't that entertaining at the moment. I still support the team, I still wear the shirt and I still use the forum. When we get back to a mildly entertaining level of football I'll get my arse back up there.

covcity4life

I'm a lifelong fan and I take an interest, but the football isn't that entertaining at the moment. I still support the team, I still wear the shirt and I still use the forum. When we get back to a mildly entertaining level of football I'll get my arse back up there.

ok ok

but be aware if we gain promotion it will mean more to those fans that suffered the hard times too rather than numb themselves to it.

LB87ccfc

The real attendance will be vs Yeovil the following week, then fisher can sit their and tell them builders yep we only need a 14-18k stadium built...:(

Users who are viewing this thread