Attendance for Gillingham (1 Viewer)

LB87ccfc

I'm a lifelong fan and I take an interest, but the football isn't that entertaining at the moment. I still support the team, I still wear the shirt and I still use the forum. When we get back to a mildly entertaining level of football I'll get my arse back up there.

At least you have the balls to pubically state your a glory hunting fan and will only show interest when we are doing well.

skybluetony176

I'm a fan, you'll note that I joined in march 2009. I attended for 3 years until we moved to Northampton. Are we only allowed to use the forum if we go to all the games? Sorry everyone living abroad, get off the forum cause you don't go to every home game.

I don't see why anyone should have a problem. If you're a fan you're a fan and thats all the reason you need to post on here, end off.

I ain't a season ticket holder, never have been and probably never will be. I have other interests outside of football that I like to go and watch and like JS family comes 1st. So it's not even about money for me, even if i won gazillions on the lottery I probably wouldn't get a season ticket (although i probably would do more games) because I wouldn't be available for every game. I'll keep doing what I'm doing and if it means I don't get a super fans badge I won't loose any sleep over it.

covcity4life

lets stop the pity party right here please. no one is suggesting those without ST are not real fans ,thats just you twisting it for sympathy.

letsallsingtogether

Who looking for sympathy? can't see it myself just go when you can is good enough there are more like that then season ticket holders.

lets stop the pity party right here please. no one is suggesting those without ST are not real fans ,thats just you twisting it for sympathy.

covcity4life

Who looking for sympathy? can't see it myself just go when you can is good enough there are more like that then season ticket holders.

exactly.

what i am saying is if you come on a sky blue msg baord and talk about not watching until team are successfull, then dont play the poor me victims card when people bring it up.

mark82

No self respecting Coventry fan should miss the Gillingham game. (Unless they genuinely aren't able to of course)

cornoccfc

No self respecting Coventry fan should miss the Gillingham game. (Unless they genuinely aren't able to of course)

This. And considering the farce of the previous season and a bit, being televised on Sky isn't an excuse this time around.

Users who are viewing this thread