Atmosphere (3 Viewers)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

As for the atmosphere goes that was probably the best I've experienced at the CBS. Leicester was good but this was something else. Singers corner should be proud of themselves.. They got the whole stadium going.

So much for the away fans being too far away.

Bernie Rhodes Nose

Got ridiculous amounts for Hamer and Vik.
Sorted the away allocation out.
Completely overhauled the food and beverage & matchday Experience.
Got rid of stupidly cheap boxes.
Negotiated a long term rent deal.
Built relationships with everyone the club deals with.
Spent record transfer fees.
Sold record season tickets.
Presided over a record home attendance at the cbs.
Built a new club shop and filled it with quality goods like we’ve never had.
Built new training pitches and overhauled training facilities.
Ensured the club is debt free and not paying silly interest.
Built a new pitch at the stadium ensuring the suspended points deduction from the rugby debacle were not enforced.
But apart from that, what I'd Doug King ever do for us.

pusbccfc

Away support was quality tonight. Southampton fans were as soulless as their club.

wantageskyblue

I was in the home end directly opposite our fans who were really noisy, especially 2nd half. Twist &Shout lifted the whole atmosphere in the stadium as their fans tried miserably to respond. I was amazed at just how many of their fans left before the final whistle - they were winning FFS.

djr8369

What did everyone think yesterday? I only ask because I know where you sit makes a big difference.

I've seen us all 4 times at Wembley and yesterdays atmos seemed the best by far. A lot more in unison. The seige mentality seems massive with us.
Went a bit flat early in second half but then grew into something incredible. I had tears in my eyes.

Evo1883

Mason Clark will have been with Peterborough recently , I wonder if he was there yesterday and what his thoughts were about the fanbase .. it's a different world I know

AOM

The noise was pretty special. The flags really added to the atmosphere. It looked like one happy club and one unhappy one.
If you are a potential player within our bracket, listening and seeing the support, you would want to be part of it.

Was hoping it might change Callum O'Hares mind 😂

clint van damme

Thought it sounded really good yesterday.
I wasn't sat too far from where I was for the play offs and though it was much better yesterday.

shmmeee

Well on TV the only time I hear Utd fabs was when they booed Rashford. Even their “anthem” was ousting by Take Me Home Highfield Road and the lineups were clear cheers for Citys and boos for Utds.

So well done lads. Absolutely showed who is the proper fanbase.

clint van damme

Well on TV the only time I hear Utd fabs was when they booed Rashford. Even their “anthem” was ousting by Take Me Home Highfield Road and the lineups were clear cheers for Citys and boos for Utds.

So well done lads. Absolutely showed who is the proper fanbase.

They used to be a real hard core fanbase, one of the best, and I'm going back to when they were worse than they are now.

Whats happened to them? They're awful.

shmmeee

They used to be a real hard one fanbase, one of the best, and I'm going back to when they were worse than they are now.

Whats happened to them? They're awful.

Just another big six plastic fanbase used to watching in the pub. Seeing them on Twitter thinking clapping your team off and wearing club colours to a game is “cringe”.

Darth Robins

Just another big six plastic fanbase used to watching in the pub. Seeing them on Twitter thinking clapping your team off and wearing club colours to a game is “cringe”.

Cringe is the worst word in the English language. I usually find it hilarious that the people who use it the most are the ones who actually fit the description the best.

clint van damme

I'd say that 3 fanbases that I used to really rate have now gone to shit, United, Man City and Arsenal.
Whatever people think of Liverpool they still seem to have something about them even I'd you don't agree with them.

JAM See

I felt it was much better than PO final.
Not sure whether it's revelant, but last year's kick off time of quarter to five was pathetic.

It's neither a traditional three PM, or a night game.

The top division might be used to early evening kick offs, but for two Championship sets of fans, it felt off.

TomRad85

Mason Clark will have been with Peterborough recently , I wonder if he was there yesterday and what his thoughts were about the fanbase .. it's a different world I know
Pretty sure whoever his mate is that we have an option on will be trying to get on the next train to Cov too.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

djr8369

Not sure whether it's revelant, but last year's kick off time of quarter to five was pathetic.

It's neither a traditional three PM, or a night game.

The top division might be used to early evening kick offs, but for two Championship sets of fans, it felt off.
The whole day felt off for me but had a mare travelling down in a hot, cramped car and no time to soak up atmosphere before rushing in. Combined with the nerves it was tough. Yesterday could just enjoy it for what is was but then it became what must be one of the most dramatic games of football ever played.

TomRad85

Cringe is the worst word in the English language. I usually find it hilarious that the people who use it the most are the ones who actually fit the description the best.
I dunno, cringe describes Birmingham City pretty nicely. Everything their owners say or do makes me cringe.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread