Atmosphere (1 Viewer)

Cobi Jones's Dreads

thought their fans were shite
Agreed absolutely shite in the context of things, our fans seemed to sense their team and fans were getting nervous and deeper and rallied behind the team and ultimately helped win us that game.

I'm certain in an empty stadium we would have lost yesterday.

ccfc92

Block 15 was quality, absolute carnage when that winner went in.

My shins are battered from the seats, wouldn't have it any other way 😍💙

pusbccfc

Glad everyone stuck with the corner and didn't move behind the goal. It makes such a difference being close to the away fans.

Legia Sky Blue

I think I saw you, I'll say hello next time, that's something for you to look forward to.
That's bollocks about missing the winner but funny though

Good on Hill for staying though. He can rightly revel in the warm glow of celebrating the winning goal, whereas those that left can revel in beating the traffic :)

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

Was a great atmosphere…..Forest did their bit in the first half…. Can’t believe some bellend was allowed to celebrate with the players on the pitch and then casually get back in the stand. Unless I missed it he seemed to get away with it.

Nah they got him, took a while and he had taken his shirt off to try and hide but they got him out in the end

SlowerThanPlatt

JPT semi final was only about 12K but an amazing atmosphere. It can be achieved. It's not about numbers.

Had 27 k vs Accrington. It was shocking.

Numbers help but no correlation.

Wasn’t the Accrington game when they gave 15k free tickets to schools? The Gillingham game with similar numbers was a good atmosphere

D

Deleted member 2477

The arena management are hell bent on getting anyone who goes on the pitch banned.
They want everyone cought and are insisting that the police arrest and process them.
It is then easy for the stadium to get banning orders.
And so they should. Bellends go on the pitch.
what if the idiot had covid and passed it on to players ?
senseless morons

cv3

I was supposed to be, but long story short I missed it and ended up getting an Uber. Heard everyone who got it missed the winner though?
Got any info relating to the Albany bus please, does this go fron Albany club or pub and who runs it?

Users who are viewing this thread