at doesnt seem happy with deluded sittin on the bench (1 Viewer)

Sutty

What would he add?

Can't believe anyone would think that was a good idea. Just seemed like a big middle finger to the fans.

Kuklinski

I just posted it in a slightly related thread, but my opinion of Ken being on the bench is SISU are trying to force Thorn into resigning.

Walking Bird

Thorn should man up & tell orange Ken Delieu to fuck off!

procdoc

If thorn had anything about him he wouldn't have let deluded anywhere near the bench or the changing room. Imagine what Neil Warnock would say if the qpr chairman tried to do the same!

Deanoaka

Ahh, so does that mean the receptionist can have a warm-up down the line since he/she is "an employee of the club".

What's this I've heard that they have sold a stake in the club shop? Surely it's not 'that' bad?.....

torchomatic

I don't get the "we are a laughing stock" line that seems very popular at the moment. Yes, we are in a shite position. Yes, the team is rubbish, yes the finances are rubbish and yes our owners are rubbish, but we're not a laughing stock. That would imply that someone else cares and they don't.

As for KD on the bench. Fucking moronic.

Its just embarrassing isn't it. We are a laughing stock and it's us who are suffering the most

SkyBlue_Bear83

I don't get the "we are a laughing stock" line that seems very popular at the moment. Yes, we are in a shite position. Yes, the team is rubbish, yes the finances are rubbish and yes our owners are rubbish, but we're not a laughing stock. That would imply that someone else cares and they don't.

Well it is hard to go most places now as a Coventry fan without getting a ribbing off total strangers for the team you support which would imply to me we are a laughing stock.

mrtrench

Kuklinska you may be right, my pretty. But would AT have a case for constructive dismissal?

Macca

we're from roughly the same era Torch. I reckon that prick sitting on the bench was the lowest ever moment for me. Almost taunting the fans. The worse thing about this lot is the level of spite

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I was watching BBC's Final Score earlier this evening and even Gabby Logan commented that she wondered what on earth he was doing there?

@richh87

If thorn had anything about him he wouldn't have let deluded anywhere near the bench or the changing room. Imagine what Neil Warnock would say if the qpr chairman tried to do the same!

Yet most can't be arsed to sing "we want SISU out at matches".

Really makes you wonder just what it would take for City fans to 'man up'?

Look at Blackburn going f*cking ape shit over their manager. Christ - imagine what they would do in our situation. :eek:

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I suppose it could have been worse.......Ken could have come onto the pitch at the end to applaud the fans like AT somgetimes does!!

Imagine that!!!

Hes not that foolish to consider that.........is he?? Even if we won, him doing that would be insane!

kg82

This may have been asked somewhere but I can't see it - what the HELL went on at the beginning of the 2nd half with McDonald coming back out and then being substituted before it kicked off?! Is there or has there been any explanation for that?

SkyBlue_Bear83

I suppose it could have been worse.......Ken could have come onto the pitch at the end to applaud the fans like AT somgetimes does!!

Imagine that!!!

Hes not that foolish to consider that.........is he?? Even if we won, him doing that would be insane!
Think you just gave him another idea.

Remember us all joking a couple of weeks ago that we would see KD in his tracksuit managing the team.....

SkyBlue_Bear83

This may have been asked somewhere but I can't see it - what the HELL went on at the beginning of the 2nd half with McDonald coming back out and then being substituted before it kicked off?! Is there or has there been any explanation for that?
Mcdonald ran out on the pitch to begin the second half and his knee went according to AT.

sw88

Chief Commentator!

AT and Ken spent too much time arguing over who was doing the HT team talk that they didnt have time to tell Cody he was coming off!!

My theory anyway.

AT's excuse was that he got injured going back for the 2nd half. Theres a sign everyone wants to see of a player who's apparently fit for the Championship! Cant even walk the length of a tunnel without pulling a muscle

ICHAN

Well it is hard to go most places now as a Coventry fan without getting a ribbing off total strangers for the team you support which would imply to me we are a laughing stock.

Iv'e had people taking the piss for years being a contractor for supprting them so nothing new for me, but I am proud to say I support Cov, may not be proud of all the shit trying to run OUR club from top to bottom they should all do one, but still proud and never ashamed to tell all the manc's cockneys etc who I support.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Iv'e had people taking the piss for years being a contractor for supprting them so nothing new for me, but I am proud to say I support Cov, may not be proud of all the shit trying to run OUR club from top to bottom they should all do one, but still proud and never ashamed to tell all the manc's cockneys etc who I support.
But more than usually lately, for me anyway.

Nonleagueherewecome

No, Torch, we are a laughing stock because of KD on the bench. That's the same as one of the Glaziers sitting on the bench to give Fergie tips, or Randy Lerner being in the dugout to tell McLeish what to do. It's a fucking disgrace, and the biggest "fuck you" to the fans possible. An utter humiliation that goes way beyond anything by Brody's "text a sub" crap. We will not garner a single point as long as that arsehole is trying to get involved with something he knows literally nothing about. The players looked shell-shocked and humiliated at this turn of events. What a huge own goal, what a twat, I really can't believe this...utterly, utterly clueless and massively damaging.

Users who are viewing this thread