Ask Neil (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillenhallSkyBlues

Don't know if this will work but I have tried to summarise the comments and will collate this with the surveys into something readable!
Can see it perfectly. The line on my comment however is slightly inaccurate. I said they unfollowed me once I tweeted them the post asking for a protest. They did not block me.

I did send the post asking for a protest to Moz who reassured me they had something in the pipeline in means of a protest hopefully before he left. But that was clear now it was a lie and they never had any intention of protesting against the council.

Grendel

I will continue this exercise but please be aware Neil now advises me he no longer wishes to see it or engage with me

Grendel

Any valid reason why ?

He says on Twitter people who like my posts insult him - they are my friends apparently - I did point out someone who likes his posts called me a mong

Then he said I made a diatribe (one sentence) which disrespected his wonderful friend and journalist who left the Editor job at the CT today. My comment was that he was very pro wasps and the council - there is more to life than being anti wasps or pro ccfc he has told me

Nick

Administrator
He says on Twitter people who like my posts insult him - they are my friends apparently - I did point out someone who likes his posts called me a mong

Then he said I made a diatribe (one sentence) which disrespected his wonderful friend and journalist who left the Editor job at the CT today. My comment was that he was very pro wasps and the council - there is more to life than being anti wasps or pro ccfc he has told me
Is laughable really, he seems out of his depth. He's thrown a few silly comments out and has no idea why he gets things back.

The trust have got themselves a barrell scraper it seems.

Liquid Gold

He’s as pathetic as the rest of them. I’m sure I’ll be called a twat for not turning up for their shitty meetings soon for that.

Nick

Administrator
It's interesting he now has an issue with insults as well. Standard victim act to deflect.

chiefdave

Anyone still confident the trust board were listening at the AGM and are willing to change?

usskyblue

Proof that they aren’t going to change. They’re all a fucking waste of Shandy.

Probably looked at the poll results and sharted

Grendel

Proof that they aren’t going to change. They’re all a fucking waste of Shandy.

Probably looked at the poll results and sharted

I think you are right - he’s getting the findings if he likes it or not

Nick

Administrator
I think you are right - he’s getting the findings if he likes it or not
He genuinely thought he could throw out sisu and Tim or Les type crap and everybody would lap it up.

He keeps showing he has no idea about what's gone on really and made the mistake early on by going in to try and discredit people

covmark

Its about time this shoddy outfit were disbanded.
I remember paying my pound around the time of the Northampton debacle. At the time I thought they were a worthwhile group, a group that the fans could unite behind. For a while they were.
Now though they are a divisive, useless bunch. A glorified protest group, no better than the Jimmyhillway, or whatever the clown calls himself.
Do us all a favour, and call it a day.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Grendel

He genuinely thought he could throw out sisu and Tim or Les type crap and everybody would lap it up.

He keeps showing he has no idea about what's gone on really and made the mistake early on by going in to try and discredit people

Why he hates anonymity is so transparent- the only reason he wants my name and details is so he can blurt it out with Linnell on the after match phone in.

That I always knew. I’m going ahead as agreed and he won’t turn up and I bet he will be on with Linnell (who is a personal friend) and he will slag me, Nick and all of us off and Linnell will fake chuckle and call us all cowards hiding behind silly names

Nick

Administrator
Why he hates anonymity is so transparent- the only reason he wants my name and details is so he can blurt it out with Linnell on the after match phone in.

That I always knew. I’m going ahead as agreed and he won’t turn up and I bet he will be on with Linnell (who is a personal friend) and he will slag me, Nick and all of us off and Linnell will fake chuckle and call us all cowards hiding behind silly names

Sounds like an old boys club with all these old friends.

usskyblue

I have a couple of national press contacts. If someone more eloquent than me wants to summarise the situation I’d be happy to see if they want to pick it up...

ccfctommy

I understand he made a faux pas about the Wasps atmosphere and catering, but not sure why Neil seems to be the only person getting it in the neck? He tweeted something fairly innocuous about an ex work colleague today and it was retweeted into something negative.

Grendel

I have a couple of national press contacts. If someone more eloquent than me wants to summarise the situation I’d be happy to see if they want to pick it up...

I’m going to compile the data against the comments and put conclusions based from the comments. The sample size is legitimate and you can show biased behaviour swings as soon as the first few games are complete to tbd real killer poll questions.

I’ll put in on here then get to the trust post approval on here.

If needs be I’ll then to the media discussion - I’m really fine at handling it - the one real issue is I am an individual and the perception is the trust have thousands of members and all they need to do is get Neil out and I’m a flat earth crackpot.

There are certain procedures which we need to follow or we fall into a Fly Trap

Grendel

I understand he made a faux pas about the Wasps atmosphere and catering, but not sure why Neil seems to be the only person getting it in the neck? He tweeted something fairly innocuous about an ex work colleague today and it was retweeted into something negative.

From me? Explain how that was negative from a ccfc stance?

Nick

Administrator
What about his Les or Frank act? What about him saying people on forums have no credibility? What about every time he engages he has no clue what he's talking about?

He was obvious early on.

ccfctommy

What about his Les or Frank act? What about him saying people on forums have no credibility? What about every time he engages he has no clue what he's talking about?

He was obvious early on.

That was one tweet that was unnecessary.

I disagree with his forum stance but face it, places like this are on the decline. People prefer social media where (for the most part) have a name and photo.

Are people going to the 'nationals' about the frigging Trust? Lads, they barely cover our fucking games. Get real.

Nick

Administrator
That was one tweet that was unnecessary.

I disagree with his forum stance but face it, places like this are on the decline. People prefer social media where (for the most part) have a name and photo.

Are people going to the 'nationals' about the frigging Trust? Lads, they barely cover our fucking games. Get real.

Think the piss take went over your head about the nationals.

fernandopartridge

Ask anyone in Germany if they'd rather have our system of 'Whose tycoon is richest', it doesn't get much support. One thing's for certain we wouldn't have been carted off to Northampton and Birmingham with that type of regulation
He also ignores Bayern's dominance being down to the economic distortion caused in all of Europe's top leagues by the European equivalent to the Premier League which is the Champions League.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread