Ask Neil (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sick Boy

I see this place remains a hive of goodwill and bonhomie. You couldn't be further from the truth.
Do you agree that the actions of London Wasps towards their own supporters have been worse than anything SISU have done?

Nick

Administrator
I see this place remains a hive of goodwill and bonhomie. You couldn't be further from the truth.
You should probably stick to surrounding yourself with accounts from people at the council before you pm me having a pathetic flounce then.

Orca

Do you agree that the actions of London Wasps towards their own supporters have been worse than anything SISU have done?
Couldn't care less about the fans of Wasps and I hate the fact that they own the Ricoh. I find the comparison of ownership pointless though. What point are you trying to make?

Orca

You should probably stick to surrounding yourself with accounts from people at the council before you pm me having a pathetic flounce then.

Thanks Nick. I asked for my account to be deleted and you refused. As for surrounding myself with 'people from the council', this continues to be a trope of yours that everyone who disagrees with you is in some way involved with the council.

Nick

Administrator
Thanks Nick. I asked for my account to be deleted and you refused. As for surrounding myself with 'people from the council', this continues to be a trope of yours that everyone who disagrees with you is in some way involved with the council.

Oh no, it's a fact. Ask the bloke who wasn't allowed onto the Trust board for example. ;)

Plenty of people disagree with me, I only say it about particular people.

Yeah as I said, your pathetic flounce. Should we expect to see you on the match thread this weekend or next Tuesday?

Orca

Oh no, it's a fact. Ask the bloke who wasn't allowed onto the Trust board for example. ;)

Plenty of people disagree with me, I only say it about particular people.

Yeah as I said, your pathetic flounce. Should we expect to see you on the match thread this weekend or next Tuesday?

I've told you before, I discuss the match with the people I actually attend with and you'll no doubt know I rarely login here. If the admin of the site is prepared to let one user call another user a c**t without admonishment, it's not a place I'll be choosing to come back to frequently. I only logged in last night as Grendel posted and deleted something about me being mentioned on here. I shan't be rushing back

Nick

Administrator
I've told you before, I discuss the match with the people I actually attend with and you'll no doubt know I rarely login here. If the admin of the site is prepared to let one user call another user a c**t without admonishment, it's not a place I'll be choosing to come back to frequently. I only logged in last night as Grendel posted and deleted something about me being mentioned on here. I shan't be rushing back

Course you do, it's strange how you and those other accounts only seem to discuss the football with people in real life but spend their days jumping on anybody who mentions the council. Pretty much without fail.

Cheerio. Assume you didn't want to mention your mates and the council? Funny that.

Orca

Course you do, it's strange how you and those other accounts only seem to discuss the football with people in real life but spend their days jumping on anybody who mentions the council. Pretty much without fail.

Cheerio. Assume you didn't want to mention your mates and the council? Funny that.

You're wrong about this, but it just doesn't fit your narrative, does it?

One of the other members on here knows who I am. @JimmyHillsbeard I think it is. Probably knows me from the Warwick Uni SBA mailing list days (where the Orca nickname came from). I've spent a long time talking about CCFC online Nick. I'm not associated with anyone in any position at any of the bodies involved in this sorry mess.

Nick

Administrator
You're wrong about this, but it just doesn't fit your narrative, does it?

One of the other members on here knows who I am. @JimmyHillsbeard I think it is. Probably knows me from the Warwick Uni SBA mailing list days (where the Orca nickname came from). I've spent a long time talking about CCFC online Nick. I'm not associated with anyone in any position at any of the bodies involved in this sorry mess.

Wrong about what, exactly?

Years ago I did a lot of things as well, I am talking about now though aren't I? I used to talk about putting bodykits on Saxos and Fiestas in about 2004, it doesn't mean I still do.

Orca

Wrong about what, exactly?

Years ago I did a lot of things as well, I am talking about now though aren't I? I used to talk about putting bodykits on Saxos and Fiestas in about 2004, it doesn't mean I still do.

You're wrong about me being involved with anyone at the council.

Nick

Administrator
You're wrong about me being involved with anyone at the council.

I was referring to your Twitter circle. Remind me about how I was wrong about some of those accounts and then remind me why somebody in particular wasn't allowed on the Trust board?

However I am pretty sure you would be more involved with the council and councillors than the average person if you wanted to start getting specific? Obviously the type to be more involved in whinging about the processes and procedures of the local allotment than actually growing any veg.

Orca

I was referring to your Twitter circle. Remind me about how I was wrong about some of those accounts and then remind me why somebody in particular wasn't allowed on the Trust board?
However I am pretty sure you would be more involved with the council and councillors than the average person if you wanted to start getting specific? Obviously the type to be more involved in whinging about the processes and procedures of the local allotment than actually growing any veg.

So my Twitter circle is now part of your research on me? Wow.

I don't know the detail of the incident with the trust board. How is that anything to do with me?

Nick

Administrator

I don't know the detail of the incident with the trust board. How is that anything to do with me?

No, it was what I was clearly referring to in the first instance.

You don't? It's just that you have repeatedly said I was wrong by pointing things out about particular Twitter accounts. It's strange how somebody would memorise the JR transcripts but not know that about the strange accounts they spend their days online fishing for likes from.

Grendel

I told you yesterday your assertion I’m a bully is hilarious as you follow councillor Kalns aka fisbaiter, lies Reid, Johnson (whose slagged of the manager calling him a sisu puppet) - you stand on the side lines cheering the bully when it suits and when you get it back you cry like a baby

Last edited by a moderator:

Orca

I told you yesterday your assertion I’m a bully is hilarious as you follow councillor Kalns aka fisbaiter, lies Reid, Johnson (whose slagged of the manager calling him a sisu puppet) - you stand on the side lines cheering the bully when it suits and when you get it back you cry like a baby
I see this post had to be 'edited by a moderator'. Didn't make it much more comprehensible.

Is Grendel some sort of protected species where the moderator always looks out for him?

Grendel

I see this post had to be 'edited by a moderator'. Didn't make it much more comprehensible.

Is Grendel some sort of protected species where the moderator always looks out for him?

Are you 5 years old?

Adge

Best not say I told you so-some people may get upset.....

Grendel

usskyblue

Ah look, the SBT clique are circling the wagons. How sweet.

tenor.gif

Nick

Administrator
Water mainly. Isn't it sweet how your fellow SBT'ers are coming to your rescue?

Maybe it's because actual city fans who go to games and discuss football can see through you and your Twitter friends? The same as I did months ago while you and them were going on about conspiracy, tin foil, obsessions and things being made up.

Strange really, don't think you responded about the Trust board point? Why's that?

Grendel

Water mainly. Isn't it sweet how your fellow SBT'ers are coming to your rescue?

Rescue from what? Are you going to eat me?

Nick

Administrator
Rescue from what? Are you going to eat me?

Surprised you haven't had a parody account made for you yet for them to get excited over.

Not sure which would excite them more, that or a neighbourhood committee meeting where they can pretend they are important councillors.

Can guarantee they won't mention anything football related.

Orca

Strange really, don't think you responded about the Trust board point? Why's that?

I did, I don't know anything about it. The accounts that follow me, I tend to follow back out of courtesy. Many of them are anonymous, so I'm not sure I'm supposed to know if they're on the Trust board or not. I don't really care, I'm not an active member of the Trust, so who is on the board of it is of no concern to me. I don't really have the need to go and hunt through their histories to work out who they are either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread