Ashley Cain cycling for cancer. (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

I don't think people do think every charity is like it, do they?

That's what it looks like on here. No evidence or suggestion that he's not being transparent with the money going into his charity but it's questioned immediately on here.

Would you question a mate running a marathon for a charity? Or the lady having a bake sale at work?

shmmeee

That's what it looks like on here. No evidence or suggestion that he's not being transparent with the money going into his charity but it's questioned immediately on here.

Would you question a mate running a marathon for a charity? Or the lady having a bake sale at work?

I dunno, we’re they in debt that was suddenly paid off once people donated money to their personal bank account? Are they unemployed and living the life of Riley?

Until the accounts are out no one knows what he’s done with the cash but he’s hardly giving off the impression of a sensible steward of funds let’s be honest.

pusbccfc

I dunno, we’re they in debt that was suddenly paid off once people donated money to their personal bank account? Are they unemployed and living the life of Riley?

Until the accounts are out no one knows what he’s done with the cash but he’s hardly giving off the impression of a sensible steward of funds let’s be honest.

Not sure why people think he was in debt etc. His social media accounts alone would bring in serious money.

shmmeee

Not sure why people think he was in debt etc. His social media accounts alone would bring in serious money.

Not really. 1.8m isn’t a lot of followers these days. And read the thread Nick posted, both his and the mums business accounts showed tens of thousands of pounds of debt.

pusbccfc

Not really. 1.8m isn’t a lot of followers these days. And read the thread Nick posted, both his and the mums business accounts showed tens of thousands of pounds of debt.

His sponsorship with Gymking will be a tidy income alone.

He'll have enough money to worrying about taking any from a charity/foundation set up in honour of his child.

Nick

Administrator

His accounts literally said it.

It may well be that loads of kids are being saved. Like I said something just doesn't sit right with this instance (not all charities).

Nick

Administrator

Yeah that's a little bit different isn't it?

If my mate raised thousands for charity but refused to show that he had given it to charity when asked, I'd question it.

pusbccfc

His accounts literally said it.

It may well be that loads of kids are being saved. Like I said something just doesn't sit right with this instance (not all charities).

Fair enough. If it's happened, it will come out. For now though, I support his cause. Horrible what happened.

Users who are viewing this thread